<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
03 January 2009

So today is the first day of school. I don't get it. Why would they want to put the first day of school on a Friday? It's really weird. Okay,so this is what happened today.
I was smiling all the way today. Until i found out what my class was. Argh. 2E1!! I can't believe it!! I was hoping I don't get into that class and in the end, I got it. Shoba, Lekha and Chandra different class from me. But it's okay. Ella, Kuganesh and Nishan same class as me. Wow.
I saw alot of unfamiliar names. I'm going to make many many friends this year. I waited for Shoba and the rest. We went to the hall but went down to the parade square again because it was boring staying upstairs.
Saw many sec 1s. I saw many familiar faces who were from Jurong West Primary School. Too bad my sister isn't here. She got so upset when she got into Pioneer. She was crying this morning because she didn't want to go to school.Aiyo. Then my mum had to counsel her. And my dad brought her to school while i went to school with my mum.
Anyway,back to school:
The Sec 1s had to assemble at parade square first. So me and the rest went up to the hall to assemble. Saw Mr Gopal again. Haha. Missed him lots. So when we were reading half-way through, the sec 1s came into the hall.
I didn't know why i was so interested. Maybe because we going to be in the same recess as them and they sooner or later going to talk to us. (Our tamil teachers will plan overseas trip for us. I didn't go for last year's one because of Red Cross Camp.) So all of them were honestly very nerdy with their socks almost touching their knees.
When we were in class,we found out that our form teacher is none other than Ms Ang, the chinese teacher. She has very poor english and spent half the time trying to remember the word 'mutilate'. She was talking about one of the school rules of not to cut our wrists,skin,etc. And she stopped for God-knows-how-long to try to remember the other word of that act. Nevertheless, she was really cute. =3
Our English and Geography teacher is Mr Suhaimi. His pronounciation of words is really awesome. I was really impressed and knew that he is going to be the best English teacher I will ever have.
Miss Clara Wang is my Science teacher. She's also very cute. She loves Hello Kitty. Hahas. Miss Nadira is going to teach us Art. Miss Cindy Wong is again going to teach us Maths. She's awesome! I'm confident of getting good marks again with her teaching.
And OMG. MR FRANCIS WONG IS MY DNT TEACHER!! ARGH!! I almost slept during his lesson. He was droning on about rubbish that I didn't (and don't bother) to understand.
So after school I rushed to the Red Cross Room because they were going to hae a meeting. I don't know why.
And guess what? Sri comes up and tells us that there won't be a meeting today.Great. So my friends and I went to chill out at the playground. Haha.

Story told at 7:42 AM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)