<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
24 February 2009

Today after school I went home. I didn't have time to idle around because I had to go to Outram Park as fast as possible. I was supposed to take out my braces today.
So I slacked at home for a while. And I tried ALOT of clothes. I didn't feel good in any. So I wore my grey with black stripes top and black skinnies. I left my house at 3.35. I was supposed to leave at 3.15. Aiyoooh. I slack all the time.
So I ran out of my house and forgot to take my earpiece to listen to music on the train. Haiz..I took the train and had to stand all the way.Mad sial.Everyone so uncivilised. All were running to empty seats and turning blind eyes to the ah mas and ah kongs.
So I reached Outram at 4.15. I had to walk all the way to NDC (National Dental Center) and I reached there at around 4.30.
I went to take the queue number and blah blah blah. I went into the clinic and she let me choose what colour i wanted. So I chose purple. Eh! I not die hard fan of JWSS okay!
So she also said that she won't be taking out my braces YET. Because it hasn't straighten out yet. So i will take out either on 31st March or 5th May. She said my teeth was getting better. YIPPEE!
She put for me new braces colour and I went to pay for it. 90 cents. Lols. So after that I went back to take the MRT to go to Boon Lay. I walked around Jurong Point and remembered that my older sister wanted MacDonalds. So I called her to ask her what she wanted. She wanted cheeseburger so I went to MacDonalds.
Guess who I saw there? Haran and friends. Haran,Sujan,Ashiq and Venga were there. I bought the food and walked around somemore. Waited for someone's message. Couldn't wait anymore, so I went to Gek Poh for a while.
When I came out, I lost my way. I turned to my right. I turned to the right again and suddenly saw him.I was so shocked sia. Then I looked at the surroundings. It seriously wasn't my neighbourhood sey. Haha. Paisey to the max. So I turned around and walked to the bus-stop, scolding myself. I went back home and using the computer now.
Haiz.My Maths test marks sucks to the core. Emo-ing in progress.

Story told at 9:11 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)