<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
25 February 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARINA CHECHI AND ELLA!
Today I brought flour for Ella's birthday bash. In the morning, before Ella came into the hall, Lekha and I were busy writing stuff on her present.
I bought for her a silver chain with a blue star pendant. And I put it inside a very small box which looked like a basket. Quite cute. Then inside the box, I laid small pieces of blue and black crepe paper. I hope she likes it. =))
So later Shoba,Zainab,Lekha and I were fighting over who should say happy birthday first. I was doing finishing touches to the present when suddenly Shoba and Zainab got up and started running.
Ella came and I started running like mad. But Shoba and Zainab hugged Ella first. After I hugged her, I gave her my present. =3
And when I turned back, Lekha was still seated and she was STILL writing. Haha. So Ella told us that she got really scared when we 'attacked' her.Hoho.
After that was normal school stuff. OHYA! In PW, I got really lucky because at the last period, I couldn't open my Flash again.So I got really happy la. Coz I really sucked at it. And for the first period, I had no clue on how to even put the picture up in the stage box. I was just playing with my mouse, clicking here and there.
Now...After school...BEST PART EVER!! We went to the playground. Lekha was the distractor and she brought Ella to one side to talk about some stuff.
Shoba and I took out the flour packet and grab a handful each of flour. We went up to Ella and we called out her name. She turned and we slapped flour on her face all. She started screaming and we ran around everywhere. ROFL.
She ran to our 'base' and took flour. She also put flour on us. We were mad sia. I was running around in circles and was thinking, 'OMG..Why we putting on everyone??'.
Then I ran after Ella and put on her hair. The Malay boys in the playground were looking at us like one kind. Lol. After that, we still had flour. We first looked at ourselves in the mirror. DAMN WHITE sia! there was flour everywhere! My hair was pure white!
With the remaining flour, Ella and Shoba did kolam while Lekha and I wiped the flour off us. After that, we went to Mac to eat. When we were ordering, the lady asked us why we all white. Haha. We didn't answer back. We ate and laughed like mad. After that, I went home. When I reached home, I saw my tuition teacher. THERE WAS TUITION SEYY! So I just washed my hair first. He didn't want me to waste time.
After tuition, Shereen and I had to get ready.Coz it was also my sister's birthday.
We went to Jurong Point to eat. We ate at Swensens. Then we went to the 24 hours NTUC and came home very late. It was a very fun day sey. There are more birthdays coming up. CAN'T WAIT!!

Story told at 11:42 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)