<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
19 February 2009

Today nothing happened much. Was quite boring. After school, Shoba,Ella,Lekha and I went to the Red Cross room for meeting. But last minute don't have.
We went down to the canteen and we saw most of the Sec 1 and Sec 2 Indian girls there. I looked at Pirinthah and she was like 'Eh..you never wear eyeliner ah? Haha..you look so different.'
I was like 'Oh no..' and I went to the toilet to put eyeliner. =3 And when I came out, I went to Pirinthah to ask her if my eyes look better.Lol. And she said ya.
After that I talked to Vidya for a while and I had to go home. I had tuition at around 3p.m. So I said bye to Vidya and went to the interchange to take bus.
Reached home. But tuition suddenly became at 4p.m. It was Science tuition for me today and Maths for Shereen. HAHA. Poor soul. I had to learn about digestion and he told me about all the functions of everything.
Guess what I learned today? I learned that I haven't been paying attention during Miss Wang's lesson. Hehe.

I was also watching Ghajini (Hindi version) again. And I cried again. I don't know when I will get sick and tired of that movie. I don't think I will.

Oh yeah. Speaking of Hindi, Lekha and I are talking to each other in Hindi now. We were goofing around saying 'Tumhara problem kya?' and ' Tumhara naam kya yaar?'

Lol. So now I need to print out the Literature thing. Tomorrow we need to act out the script. Can die sia. I never even practiced once. I think I will be blogging tomorrow. I'm not sure. I have Promotion Day rehearsal. Haiz....

Story told at 11:25 AM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)