<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
04 February 2009

Waarrghh! Today I had my science test. I totally flipped maan. Seriously. And I got so mood out after that. Maybe because those 2E4 people were outside our classroom and MAKING A LOT OF NOISE. So NOISY!!!! I could barely take it.
My hands were shaking and I couldn't hold my pen properly. We only had 4 minutes left. School finishes at 1.55pm and our test finished at like 2.00p.m.
I almost cried during the test laa! Can you believe it? I studied so hard for it and I totally blew it.
I flipped laaaaa.ARGGGHH!!! If it weren't for the 2E4 people waiting outside, I could have concentrated better. And the worst thing is, I'm sitting near the God-dammed windows. And I could see everyone clearly.
Just imagine when you are doing your test paper, and the teacher keeps on staring at you. Won't you feel uncomfortable? I seriously did and I really pity Ella.
She was right beside the window and they were all screaming. COME ON!! It wasn't the end of the world right? They wanna get so excited for nothing. Idiots. Pure idiots.
I got so pissed. I was completely emo when I went down to the canteen. I was starving and went to the Western food stall to buy a cookie.
Just one damned cookie and I had to wait for so long. The queue was unbelievable. I got more angrier and just sat down in front of the Music Terrace with the others.
And only over there did I attain 'enlightenment'. I finally figured out the answers to the test. I was thinking deeply and then it seriously hit me. I can't believe I was so stupid. I still can't get over the fact that my brain is useless when I really need it.

GAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHH!!!!


Story told at 10:02 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)