<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
19 March 2009

My God. Today's NE Learning Journey was actually FUN!! I thought Bukit Chandu was an isolated island la. But actually, it's KENT RIDGE PARK! Lols. I went there last year during my Red Cross camp. It's a very nice place. =)) 
So I walked to school today. Met Zainab when I was about to enter the gate. She said that she was shouting my name loads of times, but I didn't hear. I was listening to song la dei. Anyway,sorry!! =)

So we went to the cybercafe. First thing Ella did was to flatter me. =)  She said that I lost weight. She was lying. =)   We later assembled at the parade square and we went to 1E3 for briefing.
Mr. I-dunno-who came to teach us about map-reading and how to read map reference. It was like skimming through last year's Geography lesson.
After teaching us,we went to the back of the canteen to wait to board the bus that would be taking us there. I bought Milo and drank the whole thing in 4 gulps.
We boarded the bus and I sat next to Shoba. We were listening to songs and also laughing about stupid things. When we were almost reaching there, there was a steep slope going upwards. Shoba told me that she was scared cos she always has the feeling that if the driver stops the controllers, the bus might slide backwards and go down the slope.
I kept quiet for a while and started laughing. Very difficult to stop laughing. We got off the bus and the tour guide, Mr. I-dunno-who, started talking about the place.
Kent Ridge Park is famous because it was the last battle ground on which the Malay Regiment fought with the Japanese soldiers in 1942.
So what does this tell you? It tells you that I paid attention to whatever he was saying.  =DD
We walked around somemore and I took pictures with my handphone. I will post it another day because it's getting really late and I'm still waiting for my father to come home so that I can eat my satays.   o.0
The stories the tour guide told us were really interesting. But the stupid mosquitos were really sickening. I was like, swatting mosquitos all the way. 
After everything, we got onto the bus at 4.10. We reached school at around 4.35...?? After that, Zainab,Nisa,Ella,Shoba and I went to MacDonalds to eat. Ella had tuition so she did a take-away. 
I reached home at around 6 p.m. I had tuition at 7 p.m. It finished at 8.50 p.m. After that, I had a splitting headache and had to lie down. I have tuition again at 9 A.M in the MORNING!!!  GAAARRGGH!! 
So now I am using my older sister's new MacBook Pro laptop to blog. It's really cool.  =DD 
And I'm still waiting for the satays!!! *stomach growling*

Story told at 11:07 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)