<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
27 March 2009

I just came back from NYAA Camp. It was so fun sial! I miss Instructor Jerry,Instructor Faiz and Instructor Kenneth truck loads!! They were so awesome la. 2E1-2E5 were in Bravo and 2N1-2T1 + hockey people + netball girls were in Alpha.

I think I have to tell you all the whole story. =))

Day 1 (Tuesday)

We all went to school as per usual and we first put our bags in the Parade Square. After that, we went to the Hall for our morning assembly. After morning assembly, all the other levels were dismissed to their classes and we had to stay in the Hall for briefing and introduction. Camp Chief Sky from CAMELOT came and introduced himself. He also went through the camp rules and the objective of the camp.

After that, we got dismissed class by class to the Parade Square. We sat in our classes and that's when the clouds were so gray. It started to rain and it was a miracle because I was wishing for it to rain so that we would not have to go for kayaking. So we went to board the bus. Bravo went to Changi Beach for kayaking.

And guess what? It wasn't raining in Changi!! So we went there,changed to our dark attire and had briefing. They taught us about the canoes/boat (whatever you call it) and about the paddles. We carried down the canoes near to the shore and put our life jackets and paddles in too. Later, we went to eat lunch.

The lunch was horrible man! And we went to kayak with a very very VERY full stomach. So Ella and I partnered each other and we took our boat to the sea. Ella sat in front and I sat at the back. We rowed to God-knows-where and sang horribly. Well actually, it was me singing horribly.

We kayaked for like, 1 whole hour!! Like walao! Our arms were tired stiff! Then we had to row back. But this time, the route was shorter. But Ella and I took a long time to come back cos we were always too tired to keep on paddling. We were like :

Ella: Eh Shami, let's stop for a while la

Shamira: Ya..okay..walao..i feel like vomiting sia...

*pauses*

Shamira: Eh ELLA!!!! We so far away!!

Ella: Omg!! We're drifting!! Quick,let's paddle towards the shore!!!


And it went on and on because we were not bothered to waste our energy to paddle hard. Oh yeah. The canoe always nearly capsize. And I will get so panicky that I will suddenly scream. And Ella will get shocked hearing me scream and she will also scream. Her scream is really cute. Mine's very high-pitch.

So after kayaking, we went to rinse ourselves and we changed to dry clothes. After that, we waited for the bus to come to bring us to Bukit Batok Home Team NS where we would be spending our remaining camp days there. When we reached there, we ate our dinner. It was worser. But who cares? I was so tired.

We had this game called Blind Man Trail. We had to blindfold ourselves and hold each other's shoulders to guide one another. The guys had to put both their hands on the shoulders of the guy in front of them.

The girls only had to put one hand on the other person's shoulder and the right arm had to cross over and touch their own shoulder. Like as if they are protecting their chests.

I had no idea why the girls had to do that. But guess what? I was the last girl in the line and there was no one to put their hand on my shoulder. I was so freaked out,okay! Just imagine you are being led by your classmates and suddenly,an icy cold hand reaches out and touches your arm.

0.o

Anyway,we made it pass all the obstacles, and nothing touched me,which means I have to be happy.

After that,we were briefed and we had to share huts with the netball girls. We put our bags in the huts and we got introduced by our Instructors. Instructor Jerry looks like Zhen Hong and Nick Jonas combined together. Lols.

So actually I think that was all la. Only for the first day. We all went to bathe and I knocked out the moment I started to think of someone.


Day 2 (Wednesday)

When I woke up, my whole body was so sore and painful. I couldn't even sit up straight. So we did the usual stuff and we went down to have our breakfast at the white tentage. Breakfast was really edible. Nice oso. I went to help out with the plastic bags where people throw their food into. I decided to help and become more enthu in my class la. I changed my mind-set and wanted to be closer to my classmates.

So I cleared the rubbish and after that, we had High Elements. We first did Rock Climbing and I managed to climb all the way to the top. I was happy that even though my arms hurted so much from the kayaking, I could still manage to do it.

After that, we had CRC. All the balancing on ropes high up. I really could not stand that. I climbed up the poles and when I had to walk on the ropes, my legs were shaking so much,that the ropes were shaking so violently. I literally ran across and came back down.

I was one of the first five to do it. So while waiting for the rest to try out, Instructor Jerry gave us things to think about. He gave us puzzles all too. It was really fun. And time passed by so fast.

We went back to the white tentage to have our lunch. I helped out with making sure everyone throws the food properly. It was really fun to do that. At least I had something to do.

After lunch, 2e1 and 2e2 stayed back behind. Instructor Kenneth told us that only 24 out of 56 people can go for the zipline aka Flying Fox. It was because zipline had so much things to be done and there wasn't enough time. I didn't go because I went before and let the others try out. So they picked out those who really wanted to go and we went back to the jungle.

Those who were not going for the zipline had to sit down at one side and cheer for everyone when they came down the zipline. So Ella and I were screaming for everyone until we got so bored. Instructor Jerry gave us more puzzles to try out and we could not solve any of them. After that, we went to the white tentage again because it was about to rain.

We played team building games and Simon Says with Instructor Kenneth. He cheat sial! Lols. First we challenged against 2e2 to see who can make the longest line of things that we are already wearing. So that means, we can only make a long line with our shoes,socks,watches,etc but not our sleeping bags or pieces of grass,if you get what I mean.

So in the end,2e2 won. But Instructor Kenneth,aka Trickster, tricked us and told us that whoever puts everything back on ourselves the fastest wins. So all those poor souls who took out their shoelaces just to win,had to put them back again.

After that,we played Simon Says. Instructor Kenneth said that he always wins in Simon Says. So we wanted to prove him wrong. Hahas. It was so fun!

Instructor Kenneth: Okay.I'm Simon..and you guys are.....?

Everone else: Says!

And he,Instructor Faiz and Instructor Jerry were laughing at our joke.

We played and not even within 10 minutes, Kar Qi almost won the game. She was the only one but they still continued playing. Instructor Kenneth told everyone to gather back and Kar Qi joined our class. After that, Instructor Kenneth laughed and said that Kar Qi lost the game.

We all were shocked. He said that he didn't say 'Simon Says the game is over' but Kar Qi went to gather with all of us. So apparently no one won the game. And he was like:

"And that's why they call me Trickster"

After that,it rained like mad. And I forgot what happened after that. I think we went to bathe and eat dinner. We ate dinner together with Alpha. Mass dinner. And we did the makan cheer so loudly,that there was so many echoes. Poor Bukit Batok residents.

We also learned new songs and cheers like 'I caught a baby bumblebee!' , 'Baby,baby, I love you' , 'Shark Attack' and many more! I was practically laughing my ass off!

After that, we had to do our camp preparation. We could do anything we want. So we decided to do 2 cheers and 1 song. I was like so enthu la! I gave ideas too. And it felt great. So we did the 'Always look on the bright side of life *whistles* ' .

We also did 2E1's very own creation. 'Star cheer' and 'Superman cheer'. It was really fun. Being with 2E1 is really awesome. I have no other words to put. They are all so enthusiastic about everything.

And I feel that in the camp, we set our differences aside and sort of see one another as our siblings. It's a very nice feeling.

So we were all happily making the cheers and songs better. We had our supper there and he brought us to our huts to go to sleep. I had a really peaceful sleep. =)


Day 3 (Thursday)

We woke up and got ready into our attire for going to NEWater Visiting Centre and also to East Coat Park beach.

We had breakfast first,and I helped out yet again and threw the left-overs together with the styrofoam packets with Shermin,my D&T buddy. =))

After that, we went to the carpark to gather before getting up on the bus. My group was sharing a bus with the hockey boys. So we went up the bus and I sat down with Ella.

Ella and I were so tired,that we wore our sweater and covered our faces to sleep. I didn't sleep much and started dreaming about home.

We reached NEWater Centre and Alpha had the tour first. So we went to play games and bond more with our classes.

We played the story game,which we had to pass stones to each other when Instructor Faiz said either 'right' or 'left'.

We also played the digit game,which took us really long to complete. 1 day,to be precise. We finally did it even though we secretly cheated a bit. ;D

After that,we went to do our campfire preparation and we got really bored after that. So, Zhen Hong and Zhi Leong had to catwalk for us and act macho.Haha.

They so shy la. They did it,but they were laughing all the way. Oh well. So after that,we went inside the centre.

They taught us about alot of stuff. Actually,NEWater is not dirty at all. It taste so weird because it's TOO CLEAN. Can you believe it? Gees.

So they told us how they actually did it. And after a long time, it was over. We later took the bus and went to East Coast Beach. Oh yeah. Guess what souvenir did NEWater give us?

Yeap. You guessed it! A bottle of FRESH NEWater!

We did coastal cleanup at the beach. But before that, we had our lunch. We were given trash bags and we went happily picking up trash. We wore gloves,of course!

Soon,after around 30 minutes, my class slacked all the way. We didn't care about getting the top prize and getting 30 minutes extra shower time. So we talked among ourselves and the Instructors.

After that, we went back to the meeting place. Camp Chief Sky talked to us for a while and we later went back to Bukit Batok.

We went back,had briefing,took our shower stuff and went to the white tentage. They gave us our Camp T-shirt and I didn't know what in the world that symbol meant. It looked weird and in a way,creepy.

So we went to shower and we changed into our camp t-shirt. We had the campfire right in the white tentage and the fire was outside the tentage, which was obviously the smartest thing to do. So we did nonsensical things and Hokey-Pokey Dance.

We had so much fun. 2E2's class was great! Their skit was awesome! And the way one girl said 'REEEEE-MIX!' was double the awesome!

So after that, we went back to our cosy beds and slept for another, one last night.

The girl's bags all were shunned to my side of the room because the boys had to put their bags in our huts for safe-keeping until we got back from the NEWater and East Coast.

They took their bags to the white tentage eventually. And back to the story:

The girls' bags were all shunned to my side so I told everyone to put their bags like how they did the previous two nights. The Malay Netball girls didn't want to listen sial!!

They just went to prepare themselves to sleep. Irritating la! And Isabel,Geraldine and I were the ones shifting all the bags and putting them one on top of the other.

The female Instructor another one. She sided the Netball girls and told us that they have a tournament the next day. And she told us to shut up.

Bloody piece of shit.

I also told them to clear the rubbish and litter when we bring all of our baggage out to the white tentage the next morning.

THEY STILL DIDN'T LISTEN!!

So I just got so pissed off with those low-lifers.

But before that, Ella and I were talking about stuff. Geraldine and Isabel were SUPPOSED to be sleeping beside me also, but they were talking to Kar Qi and Christel.

And suddenly:

Geraldine: Hey, you all haven't sleep yet ah?

Shamira and Ella: No la, haven't yet..later then we sleep.

Geraldine: Oh okay..So can you wake me and Isabel up at 3.30 a.m??

Shamira and Ella: *bursts out laughing*

It was so funny sia! And it was only around 12.45 a.m. My eyes were already half-way closed but I didn't tell Ella that. Cos I really needed the advice she was giving me.

Kar Qi was so funny too! We all were laughing for stupid things and she snorted loudly. That made me and Ella laugh harder. Cute can? Hahahahas.

So after that, I totally knocked out.


Day 4 (Friday)

I was feeling happy,sad and angry. Happy because I will be going home and re-uniting with my handphone. Sad because I really miss everything about the camp. And angry because of the inconsiderate Malay Netball girls.

I told them to clean their part of rubbish and litter. But did they listen? NO! They think they are queens who need special attention just because they got a tournament. G-A-D!!

So in the morning, we had breakfast and area cleaning after that.

For area cleaning, my class had to clean up Chalet 6,7 and 8. I was staying at Chalet 7. And when I entered, I saw that the side that the Malay Netball girls were sleeping was full of litter.

I got so damn pissed la! HELLO?! It's MY class who is cleaning and wiping your butts. You think we your maids ah? Uncivilised brats!

Later on, 2E1 and 2E5 gathered and had to fill up the NYAA stuffs together. It's because neither Instructor Jerry nor Instructor Faiz were there. They went back home for things like SCHOOL.

Can you believe it? SCHOOL!!

So after that, we went back to the white tentage and prepared to go back to school. We had a talk by Camp Chief Sky and we went up the bus with some (or all, I'm not sure) of the 2E2s.

Ella and I were exhausted and the 2E2s were singing cheers after cheers.

We finally reached school at 11.45a.m. I then went home with Shoba, Lekha, Ella and Kuganesh.

It was so nice can? To step back into my home.

Well,this is really long. Lols. I told you to prepare!!


Story told at 4:03 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)