<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
06 March 2009

Today after school, I rushed back home, took my Red Cross things and went for Red Cross. I met Shoba on the way and we went there together. We also met Lekha unexpectedly. Haha.
We reached school and sat there for a while. I went to the toilet and saw Haritha and friends getting ready for NPCC.
Haritha was damn cute sia. She put her skirt very high and she said 'So nerd sia'. I got shocked and I turned around. I saw her and we both started laughing. Haha. Cute sey.
We learnt about Evacuation Theory today. We got dismissed at 5 o'clock.
Guess what? We kenna pumping from Mr Wong. 50. I didn't care about that. But he made us stay in the boy's position for so long! I really couldn't stand the pain la!
Just imagine the pain a woman has in pregnancy labour. WAAAY WORSE! I don't know how I will manage that if I can't even manage this pain. After pumping, we went to the cybercafe. When going up, I suddenly grabbed someone.
I was so scared to faint sia. I am really scared of fainting. I don't know why. Then my whole mind went blank and that's when my leg muscle pulled.Hard. Very hard. Jannah helped me on the canteen bench. And Ella gave me her water.
I was like telling myself not to black-out again. When I was okay, I tried to walk and it hurt alot. Besides, tomorrow there is NDP. So I limped back home.
Halfway walking to the interchange, Ella forgot to take Shahirah's boots. So we went back again and Sherry Tan Ma'am saw my leg at that sorry state.
She asked me what happened and I told her that my muscle pulled. She was so cute la! She told me to be careful and take care of it because tomorrow I have to do my best to get into the NDP contigent. She is so caring. =DD
And Cheng Yee didn't bring the boots. So later she is coming under my block to pass it to me. Now I need to get ready for tomorrow.
All the best to us!!

Story told at 9:23 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)