<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
03 April 2009

It's Friday. And you know what that means? 1 day left for Speech Day!!
Oh man.
I'm terrified here. I scared I cock-up everything the last minute. Anyways...
Today first 2 periods were Art. Favourite subject. Miss Nadira told us that we had to do a project about the History of Cubism and must find pictures of Pablo Picaso.
We had to do in groups. As a team. My group members are Yi Ting, Ella, Isabel, me, Yu Teng, Kuganesh, Geraldine and Nishan. =))
So we tried to plan everything out and we had to make a nice file. We want to design a file becos there will be more marks given.
So since all of us wants an A+++ for this project, we will have to give our best shot.
I hope we can get an A. No wait. I KNOW we will get an A. That's because I trust my group members.
Next 2 periods were English. Ella slept in class. Haha. So I did corrections for her. When I was doing halfway, she suddenly got up and said something like "Omg...that's such a weird dream...I dreamt about something weird...".
And I was like "Haha. So cute. Okay..go back to sleep."
And she said "Thanks for corrections...".
Then she knocked out again. After so long, recess was finally coming.
I think Ella has a sensor. Because 2 minutes before the bell rung, she woke up and said "Wow..shiok la..". Lols.
I asked her what she dreamt but she said she forgot. So the bell rung, and we chao-ed to the canteen. We ate and we also hid biscuits to eat in class.
Next period was English again. I could not stand my hunger so I ate the two packets in class. He didn't scold us. =)
After that was D&T. Today we had to use the coping saw to cut off the extra parts of the styrofoam block and we had to file our work.
I also carved out a heart shape and I filed it so nicely.
But it's all thanks to the stupid mask. I wanted to throw my mask and accidentally threw the heart away. I got so sad sia. It was a very nice heart.
*sobs*
Haizz...so after school, Lekha and I went to the playground and met the Sec1 girls. Banu, Neena,Priya,Haritha and Roshan. Priya went home first. So the rest of us talked about stupid things and laughed at Lekha's stupid jokes.
And poor girl. I don't know what Banu,Haritha and Neena were doing, but Banu fell off the swing!! Aiyo. Then everyone was on the floor, laughing.
After that, we went back to school because I have OAD. They all follow to see Neena's someone. But they all paisey. Lol. Because he didn't have CCA today.
After OAD, Ella and I took 243W back home.
And I have Speech Day AND NDP tomorrow. Mr Wong going to give me taxi fare. =)
And I have to rush there. Alone. Now from 4 people, 3 people has to go for NDP.

Story told at 7:32 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)