<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
18 April 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NISHAN (u retard!)
I had NDP rehearsal again. And I'm very sorry for not posting regularly. Exams coming,right? So even though I'm seriously NOT revising, I have no idea why I'm so busy. I woke up at around 6a.m.
I helped my mum to put her headscarf and she went to work. I wandered around my house and then got ready to go to Jurong Point. My father was supposed to polish my boots. But he was sleeping like a log no matter how much I wake him.
So I polished my boots BADLY which didn't shine AT ALL. I went to Jurong Point becos I need to buy food to bring to HQ. So I went to Banquet and they said they only start selling at 10a.m. It was 9a.m, by the way.
So I just went to Dhoby Ghaut and went to a building to buy bun. Went to HQ, did the usual stuff. Went to Nee Soon Camp and trained.After training, we came back to the HQ and we talked and talked. We had debrief and we were dismissed.
Ella and I were starving so we went to Plaza Singapura. We went all over the shopping centre to find for a fast food restaurant.
We were almost giving up when we saw that there was a basement and that Heaven was below. So we ran to Long Johns Silver and ate like pigs. I met my older sister there and we went to take 502 back home. Reached home at 10.40p.m.
I'm so dead-beat!

Story told at 11:54 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)