<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11 April 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELAINE!!
I had NDP rehearsal at Nee Soon Camp. It was so fun la!
My sister and I woke up at 7 o'clock.She went to get ready for NCDCC and I got ready for Red Cross. I packed everything and brought Pringles with me too. I left home at around 8.30 a.m.
I took 243W and realised that I forgot to eat breakfast. So I went to Jurong Point to buy MacDonalds. I then went to the MRT station. I saw Ella there. But I went first.
I took the train to Outram Park. And then I changed and took the Purple Line to Dhoby Ghaut. It was already around 9.45 by the time I came out of the train.
I went to explore around HeadQuarters and went to check which bus stop to take back home. I found out where to board the bus. And since I had nothing to do, I sat at the bus stop,looking at buses. Sad much?
Not long later, I saw Ella,her mum,her sis and Vince at the traffic light. They crossed and we went to the HQ. We said bye to Ella's mum and sis. Then we went inside HQ and change into our uniform.
After we changed, we put our bags on the stage and settled down. We had Uniform Inspection and we sat down after that. They gave us our lunch. Chicken Rice. Lols.
Before we ate, we had to do makan cheer. Nicky Sir called out for Fairfield Methodist Secondary to do the makan cheer. THEY DID SO FUNNY!!
And it was like so disgusting. Like squeezing AHEMS..Nicky Sir was like "Omg..I better sit down!" LMAO.
Vince,Shafina,Harish,Hassanah,Ella,Solleh and I were laughing and laughing. After that, we had a briefing of what we had to do there. Then, we went to board the bus that will take us to Nee Soon Camp.
We were split into 3 buses. Ella,Harish,Shafina and I thankfully were in Bus 1. Cin Lee Ma'am and Jia Min Ma'am were in the bus with us. We sang cheers all the way and Cin Lee Ma'am sabo-ed Ella and I to lead a cheer.
So we did the Flea Fly cheer. And it sucked. Because Ella said my voice was so high and hers was so low. Anyhoo...
We reached Nee Soon camp. It was really nice! It's not like Serimbun Camp. We get to march on a parade ground. And the parade ground is HUGE!
Alfian Sir was giving a tour inside the bus itself. -.- Ki-yuuuut anyways.
When we got down the bus, we went to the Multi-Purpose Hall and sat down. All the other UGs were there too! So I made a new friend. Gui Feng, who is in Secondary 3 this year. We talked about each other. Then, we sat down for a while and then went down to the canteen.
The canteen faces the parade ground. So we fall-in at the parade ground. We did some commands. It was BLAZING HOT sia. But Khairul Sir sprayed water softly at us. I think it is to wet our skin and not make us faint.
In NDP, we have to march with the drumsticks drumbeats. So from the side, we were practising on how to turn to the front with the beats.
After that, we went for water break and went to the canteen to cool ourselves off. SUDDENLY, IT RAINED! Like,alot. So we went up to the Hall and practised there.
We practiced for so long and we got so tired and unstable. And Nicky Sir wasn't that impressed with us as last week. So he tried to make us 'enthu' by making us do cheers.
After that,it was time to go. It was around 6.15 p.m. We took the bus and a few minutes after we leave, the bus driver forgot to take his IC. Aiyooo!! So he drove back,took his IC and drove us back.
We reach HQ and we were completely exhausted. So we had debrief and they dismissed us at around 7.30p.m. We went to change back into our outside clothes and went to the bus stop to take Bus 502. The bus came at 8pm.
I was so hungry and exhausted. Thank Heavens I brought Pringles. I shared with Vince and Ella. I reached home at 9.15pm. Haiiz...
I have NDP training next week. I can't wait, but I don't want it to end late.

Story told at 11:02 AM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)