<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
29 April 2009

Today was English Mid-year Exam. It was shit okay! Full of SHIT!! The Composition questions were shitty, so was the situational writing. And the vocabulary words!! My GOD!! The vocabulary words were shittier!! I mean, WHAT THE HELL IS "DUBIOUS"?! Confirm fail la!
The Composition questions were:
1)Pets
2) Describe about your greatest fear
3) Describe about something you bought and regretted buying it
4) It is more fun to be in Secondary School than in Primary School. Do you agree?
5) If you have the chance to go overseas on a school fieldtrip,which country would it be and what would you want to do there?
I seriously didn't expect these type of stupid questions to come up. I had no choice but to write about question 3 because it was the easiest compared to the rest. And I wrote a stupid story. I wasted 3 papers. Can you believe it?
I wanted to write about me regretting about buying cigarettes. So I wrote until half of the story. After that, I didn't know how to end it. So I used another paper and copied the first paragraph because it was so nice.
After that,I crushed it because I had no idea why I wrote it over again. I used another paper and started it like:
'Eating or drinking is not allowed in stations and trains,' the cool female voice spilled out of the speakers in the train. I hastily stuffed the bar of chocolate into my bag.
It was so weird. Then I went on saying that I went to Bugis to meet up with my friend. My friend called and told me that she would be running late. So I went and walk around the shopping centre and came across a weird shop. An old woman who looked like a witch sold me a watch.
And that's when I didn't know how to end it. So I crushed that paper as well and wrote another one.
This time I wrote that I went to Bugis and when walking around, I fell in love with a watch. I bought it without realising how much money I had left. When I met up with my friend, we walked around somemore and realised that the next day was Mothers' Day.
I went to look for a gift and when I was about to pay the cashier,I looked into my wallet and saw that I didn't have any money left. I was embarrassed and regretted buying the watch which costed fifteen dollars.
Weird right? I passed it up just like that.
The situational writing was bad. I forgot how to write the last part. The part where you say "I hereby certify that the above information is true and accurate." I forgot what to write after writing 'information'.
The comprehension was bad too. It was about parents opinion about fairytales and the other comprehension was about Violent video games.
Ah well. It's over. No use crying over spilt coke. Now I have to worry about Maths,History,Geography and Science. My Tamil exams was last week. I confirm will fail Paper 2. I still have hope on Paper 1. =)

Story told at 6:19 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)