<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
08 May 2009

GAAARRRHH.. History was like madness. I hate inference TOTALLY now.
Stupid History.
I swear that I will NOT take history next year.
Okay wait. I need to see how my Geography paper goes. Lol.
Anyway, today after exam, Ella and I went to Jurong Point to find for Mothers' Day present for our mums. We walk for so long and didn't buy anything also. We were talking the whole time.
And to make sure we achieved something in Jurong Point, we bought currypuff from Old Chang Kee. Yummy!!
Then we took 242. Halfway the journey, I remembered that 242 don't go by the old route anymore. I asked Ella and her face expression was so damn funny la! She told me to get down at the stop that was really near to my house.
BUT,since I am such a smark aleck, I said nevermind and stop near Pioneer Mall. Then I walked home. HAHA.
If I gotten down the stop Ella told me to, I would have reached home in like....5 minutes. But from Pioneer Mall,it took me 10.
But who cares? Walking is still fun. =)
And now I have nothing else to do...only slack all da way. Toodles!

Story told at 12:09 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)