<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
05 May 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANDRA AND CHRIS BROWN!!!
OMG!! I removed my braces and I look so weird!!! AAAARRGGGHHH!!! Anyway,here's how it went:
After maths lesson, I faster faster chao to Outram Park.Okok. I went to toilet to admire myself. I mean, last moments of wearing braces! Who wouldnt admire? So after that I took the train to Outram. Hahas. The train operator was saying "Eating or drinking is not allowed in stations and trains." Then I was like smiling and smiling, thinking about my composition.
Speaking of which, Mr Suhaimi has already marked it..
Anyway.
So I went to NDC and registered my name. Hey ya! Do u guys know? Now we need to undergo this kind of screening before entering buildings like HPB,NDC all. They will give u a form n u need to tell them if u got go to other countries,n also whether u got cough,flu all.
Wasting time sia. Then after that we need to see a hell lot of other people. And whoever comes in contact with u,they need to write down their names. So all my dentists had to write their names on my paper. Like so troublesome la!
First, i waited for my queue number. Then when it finally came, after waiting for like a frigging 20 minutes, I went to see my dentist. She told me about the retainers and she took out my braces. I was like 'OW!' all the way. She tried to make it as least hurting as possible,but still pain.
She later had to scrape off the glue; YES,GLUE!! Even I got so freaked.She scraped it out and let me rinse my mouth. Then she tell me to go to level 4 and give the papers. So I went to the lift to level 4. In the lift, there is this kind of mirror.
So I looked at myself and saw that I looked like a VAMPIRE. Cos my canine teeth were like.....so frigging sharp. And I felt so weird without braces. My teeth felt so........naked.
I went to level 4 and need to get another queue number. That one oso must wait like hell. Then the number beeped and I went to the other dentist. She cleaned my teeth, which hurt so badly.
Now I know what is the arm holder is for. It's for gripping onto it with our lives as the high-pressure-water cleans everything.And when she let me rinse my teeth, there was blood sia. I got so freaked out.
Then she had to take a mould of my teeth so that she can make the correct size of the retainers,which I will be getting next week.The mould was so.....squelchy. Like when I wrench my teeth out of the jelly-like thinggies, it was like SQQUUUUEELLLCCCHHH!! Like a suction sound. Freaky much?
Then I rinsed my mouth again and I needed to take picture of my teeth. Walao. Like so paisey la. Bite here and there so that they can take the pictures properly. Haiiiyooo.
After that I went to the X-ray room to take,yes, an X-ray of my teeth. So after all those stuff, I could finally go back home. I was like feeling my mouth the whole time during the journey back. Like so weird la.
When I ate rice, I felt so weird oso la. My teeth feels so....fake. Even my mother says so. Then she laughed. Aiiiyooo. How much supportive can she get? My sisters say I look nice. But come on! They are sisters!
So I dunno what is Ella's,Lekha's,Nishan's and Kuganesh's opinion YET. They are like...the only people who I talk to now. Complicated problems which even I can't understand.
I dun wanna go to school tomorrow!!! I'm gonna die of embarrassment if everyone tells me to show them my teeth. 0.o

Story told at 7:53 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)