<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
04 May 2009

Today was so fun la! In the morning,we never assemble at the Hall. We went to our own classrooms and wait for teacher to come. Then Ella,Kuganesh,Nishan and I sat in one group and talk and talk.
We also practised for the Science act. I'm the pregnant girl. Then Nishan is my father. Kuganesh is my boyfriend who.......ermm....coapulated....with me. Ella is her mum. And Shermin is the councillor who need to counsel my freaking father,who wanted me to do exercise to kill my baby. GAAARRHH.
So we seriously didn't do any rehearsal. We just talked about how my baby was going to die. Poor soul.
First period was Maths. So Miss Wong come in and tell us to take temperature. So we take. My temperature 36.9. Lol. Ella was lower than me. I hotter than her. LMAO.
After that, we go thru maths. I managed to understand wif Ella's help. Then Ms Ang came in for Class Time. She did Conversation wif the others. Ella oso kenna. Hehe. I still waiting for my turn to faster come and go.
Then it was Science. Miss Wang was like, "Who wanna go next? If u all dun wanna go means u all get 0 marks.".
Then Nishan was like "Omg" and she raised her hand. SHE RAISE HER HAND! And I was still thinking of what to put in my pinafore to look pregnant. Aiiiyooo. So I juz puff up my pinafore.
We all took our chairs then we sat down. Then we intro our roles to our class. I like touching my stomach as if it is a treasure box.
-.-
So we just act out like as if we rehearsed, which we DIDN'T. We like react naturally. Then at the last part, Nishan will slap me and I will fall down, landing on my face. So that means my baby died. And when i stood up again, she was like "0mg!! why is blood coming out of ur toot???"
And everyone were LTAO-ing. Then Shermin brought me to hospital and they told Miss Wang that I had a miscarriage. Touchwood. Touchwood forever!!
And when I came back in,I heard Miss Wang saying "0kay class.There's a better way of dealing wth this okay. Don't hit the pregnant girl until the baby dies ah!"
And 2E1 laughed again.
After that, Elaine's group presented. But I only heard the word ABORTION. So I didn't know the story. Wah..they all prepared scripts sia! Like so cool!
After that we had to do Science notes. Then we took temperature again and Ella was hotter than me. Hehe. ~I'm cool like the winter breeze....uh huh...yeaaah~
Anyways.
After that was recess,then CME. CME was so damn funny la!! The whole class was cracking up. Mr Lim was talking to us about relieving stress. Lol. After that was Assembly.
Assembly was a talk on choosing food properly. Quite boring though.
After that was PC. Ms Ang was talking to us about SL project. Then was Maths again. We revised. After maths was Tamil.
Oh yeah. I got back my tamil marks. I got B3 overall. 69. 1 more mark and I can get A2. Shitty sial. Anyway, I'm happy with my marks. =)
Oh yeah. Tomorrow I'm going to Outram Park again for dental appointment. I going to take them out!! Like OMG. I'm gonna miss them like hell! 2 years with it...........haiiiz...
Anyway,I'll update on how it goes tomorrow. Take care people!

Story told at 5:26 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)