<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
12 June 2009

Wow. It's been more than one week since I last updated. Lazy laaaa. SORRY OKAY,SHEREEN?? -.-
Kk. I'm posting what happened for all the days okay?

SATURDAY (6th JUNE)

NDP last week was really nice. Especially the CityMarch. Red Cross rocked all the other UGs maan!! When we were finishing it, we all were shouting loudly "Lup, lup, lup right..REDCROSS!". And we were continuously saying that. DAMN COOL MAAN!
I think the other UGs were tired la. I mean, all of us are. But my contingent mates, like Kenyon and the rest lead us in the cheer. I tell you...It was THE BEST la! We all felt really proud of ourselves. And we were really improving! =D
When we were dismissed after a tiring day, Ella and I went to Long John's. I ate fries and drank coke. Ella got her usual. Lols. And we talked non-stop. Saw Gui Feng, Jie Qi, and two other boys (forgot their names). Hehe.
In the bus, we had to stand la! From Dhoby Ghaut until we reached Boon Lay. Damn packed maan! And there were children screaming in the bus. Poor parents. So since Ella and I couldn't sleep, we talked even more. Haha.
We finally could sit la. For a while only. Like about 7 stops. She alighted first. I slept in the bus for a while and I also got down at my stop. Saw a bunch of indian guys. Got soo freaked la!! Then I took a freaking long route....and went back home safe. 0.o



Either Sunday (7th JUNE) OR Monday (8th JUNE)

We didn't do anything much today. Shereen massaged DAMN SHIOK la! Then I had to massage her back. -.-

Very nice la. But she didn't massage my arms. She put cream all. Born massager la she. Lol.

P.S. Shereen, this post long enough for you?




Tuesday (9th JUNE)

MAJOR CRAMPS!! It hurts so bad la! Couldn't even lie down. Was twisting on the bed. DON'T THINK EXORCIST AH!! And I don't think I can make it for tomorrow's Red Cross Evac Accred la! =(

So I took the medicine Nee Soon Medical Centre gave me last time when I was ill during NDP training. Same symptoms. I dunno why I have cramps and fever together. I didn't have flu or cough also.

So stop thinking that I got H1N1.

Nothing much to do now. Have to rot at home.



Wednesday (10th JUNE)

I didn't go to school. Today is a really bad day. First thing in the morning already like hell. =(

Its a very very very bad day.


Thursday (11th JUNE)

Today use computer. Shereen went to watch "Drag Me To Hell" with her friends. Idiot. She supposed to watch with me. But NEVERMIND. I shall watch with Sharina Chechi. Hmph! Take that, Shereen!! BLUEKK!!

Today I made spaghetti for dinner. No one cooks anything these days lor! So Sharina Chechi told me to cook. And I did. =D

Then we watched Red Thread together. After that, I spent quality time with my mum. OMG LA! She is so fun to talk to!! Like seriously. Then we were telling each other jokes and laughing at each other. Haha. I so love my mother. *tears pouring out*

*Memories that can't be missed*


Story told at 9:12 AM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)