<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
09 July 2009

Haiiiyaa..cried the whole afternoon yesterday....and slept from 6pm to this morning...NEW RECORD! Sleeping for 11 hours!! But I woke up in the middle of some parts of the nights, shivering and taking temperature.
Got so freaked out that I had to take temperature la! Dun wanna get H1N1. Temperature was around 36.7. And I fell back to sleep again in just a few seconds.
Today in school, we had Geography. Oh yeah. I changed hairstyle. Turned out that yesterday I did it wrongly. And I did it correctly today. I did Maths homework in Geography class. Cos I slept the whole day after I got back yesterday. So I didn't do any of my homeworks.
Managed to do all except for 2 questions I dunno. Then was P.E. Sian la! I had to do standing broad jump again. Cannot make it. Lols. But passed. Just only. After that, we went to play Modified Netball. Nasurah opposing team. Damn difficult with her.
She born Netballer laa. Then she wanna mark me only lorr!! Can't even get the ball! Lols. Then was Recess. Blah blah. Then was Maths. Mr Seetoh taught us about cones. None of us understood everything he taught. Miss Wong came in for the 2nd period.
Then was English. HAHAHAHA. Damn funny!! We were reading an article. Then one guy in my class (dun wanna say who) was reading. Suddenly his voice squeaked. DAMN CUTE CAAN?! The whole class laughed sooo much, including Mr Suhaimi. Mr Suhaimi laugh until his face so red.
Then he wrote on the whiteboard,beside the date, "START OF (guy)'s PUBERTY"..Lols. Hilarious! Took a long time for the class to calm down. Kar Qi was laughing soooo loudly laa.Hearing her made me laugh summore.
Then was Tamil. Realised that I forgot to bring Tamil Workbook. Shit la! Then I managed to hide that I didn't bring my book until 2nd period. She was angry,but I was like damn guilty for not bringing la. Then she let me off.
After school, we chiong to canteen to stuff our faces. I went to Art Room to hand in sketch books and papers. Then I ate summore and Ella,Kuganesh,Lekha and I went to Computer Lab to do PW project until 4.30pm sial.
Foo! Damn sickening la!! Can die staring at the computer for 2 hours.

Story told at 10:20 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)