<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
12 July 2009

Yesterday we had NDP training. It was also NE Show 1!! All the small farts came down to see the whole parade.
We ate SFI (Singapore Food Industry) first. It tasted horrible as usual. (I'mma fussy eater =) ) Then we went to the Floating Platform.
We trained in the afternoon. First we practiced our march-pass, which was horrible. Then we did it another time. It was waaay better. =)
We went back to our FUP (Form Up Point) and did the whole parade together with the Air Force. When we were about to march-off, a girl from Girl Guides squatted down because she was feeling faint. But no medics came la! She stood up again. She couldn't take it and squatted down again. This went on for about 3 times. Finally the medics came. Damn scary la!
Then Syafiqah fainted. Literally. She hit her nose when she fell face-down. And I got so shocked that I forgot I was in the parade. I was like looking at her on the floor. The medics came and took her away. When we started marching, I still couldn't shake it off me. So unexpected,can? My whole face blank la.
After the march-pass, we went straight back to the holding area. They asked who wanted Ice-cream. (Cornetto maaaan!!). I didn't wanna eat. We rested for a while more, then we ate Pizza Hut food. YUMMY!!
While resting, NCDCC and Red Cross were singing along with the songs they put. So sweet!! Hahahahas.
We rested somemore and at around 6pm, we went to Marina Bay. SO MANY PEOPLE LA!! When our turn came, my heart was like pounding like crazy! We marched into the parade ground. My heart was in my throat la! I felt like vomiting everything out! After when we finished hentaking, the all clapped. So sweet of them.
AND GUESS WHAT?!?! The Commander was saying something like "Hormat...........". Then when he said 'Hormat', his voice squeaked! And you know what the kids did.
They laughed.
When they laugh, it wasn't normal laughing. It was so cute la! It's like how your younger sister or brother laugh at you when they pulled a prank on you. Obnoxious, but cute. And when they laughed, everyone around me laughed too. Their shoulders were shaking so much.
Okay okay. Mine too.
Then after the whole thing, we had CityMarch. But we practiced it at the F1 pits. When we had another 2 more rounds to go, it started to rain. So we quickly went inside. The rain looked so damn nice to play in la!! Ella was so excited about the rain. Lols. So was I. But we couldn't get wet lorr..White colour mahh..
We went to the Holding Room and sat down. We had to wait for so long la. Cos the SAF people wanted the P5 kids to go home first. We waited until 9.30. Then, our Sir told us that at Marina Bay, there was a stampede created by the P5 kids,and there were so many casualties.
I can't believe it too!! So,because of that, the buses that are supposed to transport us back to HQ has been delayed.
We all waited some more and at around 10.10pm, we went to the bus. I was supporting Syafiqah because she was limping from pain. We had to run in the rain to get to the bus. So,since I was supporting her, we could not run.
We walked as fast as we could into the bus. We got wet. And inside the bus,things got worser. It was uber cold,which froze us. My teeth chattered horribly la! (So much for loving the rain just now). Syafiqah was suffering terribly oso! They covered her with a blanket to keep her warm.
We reached HQ and they told us to immediately change and go home. It was around 10.50. They said that the girls can change in both girls' and boys' toilets. So I quickly changed. Ella still haven't reach the HQ yet. But the Ma'ams and Sirs told us to go.
I waited for Ella at the bus stop. When the bus came,it was already 11.20p.m. I slept in the bus until Ella's stop came. Then I got down. When walking to my block, I saw my dad.
He was so angry cos I came late. It was 12.30a.m already. I explained to him. He still angry. -.-
Then he went to park and I quickly ran home. I quickly bathed and wanted to sleep before he came.
All because of my Mum's cooking. Couldn't help myself so I ate alot! Then he came and made me say everything all over again. Then he said that he will come with me to school on Monday to talk to my principal. So dramatic la!! And irritating!
I quickly went to sleep after washing my hands. Sheesh! And I woke up at 8.30 a.m today! Very very early,considering me sleeping at 1.15 a.m!

Story told at 9:53 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)