<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
07 July 2009

Today damn sian la. Was going home after school, and 4 of them came on the bus. One of them was making fun of me. But I wasn't listening cos I had my earpiece on,with music blasting thru my ears.
That asslicker sat on my bag la!! WTF?! And I had to pull it away from her humungous butt?! MAJOR EWWWWWW-NESS!!!! x (
Only when we were about to get down did I cry. Cos I miss the girl beside the asslicker like so badly laa. I regretted saying bad things to her all...but remembered that she didn't do anything about the bus-shit also. So I'm not gonna regret.
When I came down the bus, I saw my sister and her other friends at the busstop. The asslicker and her friend went to them (Shereen's friend is the asslicker's cousin) and told them PROUDLY what happened in the bus.
EXCUSE ME, if you don't know the facts, stop assuming that you know it! Cos you're gonna embarrass yourselves! Viroshini (Shereen's friend) and Shereen ran across the road to ask if I was okay.
Thanks, Viroshini!! Then I went home with Shereen. Viroshini called and told her what happened. I mean, they are COWARDS la! They pick on people when my friends weren't with me! It's 4 against 1 laa!
If that asslicker was alone, and I was with my friends, she will be all bitchy type and call her GOD-BRO. Her God-bro must be a gayboy to meddle in girl affairs. WAKAKAKAKKAAA!

Story told at 6:06 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)