<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
22 August 2009

Start of RAMADHAN!! I woke up at 4.30 to eat. 4.30a.m!!! I got up and went to the hall..then when I looked at the time, it was 4.30! and i was "ZOMG! SO EARLY?!". We can eat until 5.45a.m. I have no idea why my mum woke me up 1 hour and 15 mins earlier.
I ate until 5.15a.m. Then I knocked out totally. Woke up at 8.30a.m. and dream with my eyes open until 11a.m. LOLSS!!
I didn't feel hungry at all. When I went to the hall, I saw my mum using the laptop. So I walked around the house like an asshole. Too much energy..no idea why also.
Finally could use the computer at 12p.m. Kuganesh told me that we gonna meet up at 2p.m.
Friendster-ed and MSN-ed until 1p.m. Then went to get ready for the PW project.
Reached the playground quite late. Around 2.20,I think. Kuganesh was like "WOW,Shamira! SOOO EARLY SIA YOU!!" LOL -.-
Kuganesh,Noel,Marcus, Zhi Yang and I supposed to do the project to help out Kuganesh. She needed calefares. -.- AND GUESS WHAT? I WAS THE BIGGEST CALEFARE!! ROFLMAO!
So after the project, Kuganesh and I went to Jurong Point to buy some stuff. Then we went to toilet so that I could change. LOL. Brought extra clothes to change to. Didn't like wearing P.E attire.
I wore class shirt and 3 quarter pants. Kuganesh went to take 243 and I took 240. Was queuing at 240 when Sharina Chechi called. Told me to buy Nasuha and Nusaybah McNuggets. So I qickly ran to McDonalds.
Tried to block the wonderful smell. So inviting maan. But I didn't feel hungry (WOOOAAH!) Then I went back to take 240. Reached grandaunt's house in 20 minutes. The 2 kids got so happy when they saw the Nuggets (NOT ME!). GRRAAWRRR!
My mum and sisters weren't there yet. So I played with them and watch Aa..dhekhe zaraa..Bipasha Basu and one actor. Nasuha and Nusaybah kept on disturbing me. So I couldn't understand the story properly.
After a very long time,my mum and sisters came. We all played together. I got hungry at around 6p.m. But nevermind..1hr15mins more to go..still could tahan. Grandaunt made loads of delicious stuff. They set up the table at around 6.55p.m. We all sat at 7.10p.m. and waited for the Adzaan.
After eating 1 date, 1 bowl of porridge, 1 flat bread with mutton curry, 3 slices of mango and drinking water,chaiya and lemonade, I went to pray. (You must be wondering how I can lose weight like this).
Prayed Maghrib. After 1 hour, I prayed Ishaaq. After that, we watched the remaining parts of Vasantham Star and went to NTUC to buy groceries.
After all the arm-aches, I went back home. Went to find coloured paper. Sharina Chechi called me to pray with her. So I bathed and took my ablution. Then I prayed the 20 Rakaats of the Tarawih Prayer with her. Felt like a saint after that. =D
Finished praying at 11p.m. After that, I went to eat supper. HAHA! And I'm blogging now. 5 hours of sleep left..

Story told at 11:55 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)