<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
20 August 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!
Miss Wong STILL havent given us our Maths test paper yet. And I'm still in cold sweat!! AAAAARRGGHH!!
Anyway,someone seriously did something to my books la.I know I have loads of enemies..but what did I do to ur books?
I don't know who glued my papers together la..but I feel super sad for them. COS THEY ARE SERIOUSLY LOW-LIFERS!
But DAMN! My files and books!! I have no idea what my teachers are gonna do to me...
And worries aside...GUESS WHAT?!?!?! My oldest sister is PREGNANT!! OMFG! 3 MONTHS!!! I CAN'T WAIT MAAAN! YAAAAY!! ANOTHER KID TO BULLY!!! LMAO..Just joking laa!
P.S. Freaking sad and worried sia.. ='(

Story told at 7:20 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)