<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
04 September 2009

Aaaah. Long time no post. Today we had Red Cross after school. Quite fun!
Let's start at the beginning of the day. =DD
First period was CME. The others did their presentation. Ohyaa!! I dunno how come my knee felt so painful. I couldn't straighten it properly. Anywaaay..Mdm Lim asked me if I got bring the softcopy of the PPT. I mean, WTH? So I told her "Oh..I thought since I already send you the file,I dont have to bring it anymore?". And she was like "Oh..but I have to open my hotmail..."
What's wrong with opening up her hotmail? Anyway, she was persevering to get the wireless network working when there was 5 minutes left.
BUT GUESS WHAT DID SHE SAY THAT MADE US HAPPY???? She asked us if we got do the script also. Then we showed her. And she said "Good job..you have lots of materials! Send me the script too,okay?" =DDDDDDDDD
After that was Maths. 2 periods. Pure horror. Got back my test marks. Won a bet with Noel. He owes me $5. Got loads of homework for maths.
Not forgetting to mention tamil homework. 1 compo, 1 letter, 1 worksheet. *faints*
Then it was English. Usual reading. And RECESS!!! But no eating today. Fasting time! So I went to but foolscap paper. Ella and I went to the Music Terrace while Lekha and Kuganesh went to eat. They joined us afterwards. We played heart-attack. Hahas.
THEN IT STARTED TO RAAAAIN!! =DD We went up to class to take our pencil cases and Music scripts to Art Room. My knee got worser. In Art Class, we had to draw a pen as if it was something else. That means we still need to see the pen, but it has to be something else.
I drew a coconut tree with the pen as the trunk. Turned out quite nice. OHYAA!! Miss Teo gave me 7/10 for the portrait I did of Joyce. Cool, or what?!?! =))
Music Class. We presented our project. It was damn cool lor!! Then got one part where Kar Qi and I sang differently. And we looked at each other in shock. HAHAHA!! And the last part..we thought there was still more to go..so we continued singing when the music was ending. And we all stopped together, wondering why the music was so weird. Then Kar Qi showed her shocked face and started to laugh. I laughed with embarrassment too! Everyone laughed too!! Aiiiyaiyaaaai
Class Time. We did nothing but write about what we need to do to prepare for our examinations(AS ALWAYS).We wrote to our new buddies too! My buddy is now CYT.
After school, Ella and I hung out at our usual place for a while. Kuganesh and Lekha went back home. Kuganesh had a really bad stomachache,so Lekha followed her to the interchange. Ella and I went to playground and listened to songs while on the swings. Then we went back to school at 2.25pm. My leg got better. Changed and waited for Red Cross to start.
We started Red Cross with a new type of training. We had to train our arm muscles and leg muscles for enduring marching. We did lots of running,push-ups,squats(OWW),bunny,inclined pull-ups, more running and more pumping position.
But it was actually okay la. I felt muscles forming up at that very second. xDDDD
We had footdrill, and we were dismissed later. Sherry Tan Ma'am told all the people who were going for SANA Course to stayback. Ella, Adeline, Travis, Nazzer(wasnt there), Shoba, Christel(wasnt there), Shafia and I went to her. She told us how to get there all. After that, we could go home.
I went to the CyberCafe and was so damn shocked to see Kuganesh in her dance attire sitting near my bag. I was like "KUGANESH!! WHY U COME?!?!?!" Lols..and I kept asking her the same question over and over again.
I changed to shorts and we went out of school to wait for Ella. We were like beggars sitting at the curb lorr!! Hahas. And I kept on irritating her. And she kept on making fun of me. GGGGRRAAWWWRR!!
Ella came at 6.55pm. YAAA! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! Aiiyaa..then she bought for me F&N Grape so that I could break-fast on time. I brought my handphone. So I could listen to the Adzaan. Broke fast in the bus and finished it in 5 minutes. HEHEHE. Went back home.
Sharina Chechi bought MacD for me. (THANKS CHECHI). I happily ate that and went to bathe. Was in time for tuition. Finished at 9++. And blogging now. Kk.gotta go!!

Story told at 9:39 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)