<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
19 September 2009

TODAY LAST DAY OF RAMADHAN!! OMGOMGOMG. And tomorrow is Hari Raya. Can't wait maan!
I miss eating muffins and cookies from the school canteen okayy! Gonna buy loads on Tuesday.
Yesterday I had oral exam with Mr Suhaimi. I went home straight after school with Ella and Kuganesh. Reached home, changed to Red Cross shirt, got all my worksheets for History and English file. Took my files and went back to school.
Bus-ed in 243W and Kuganesh boarded it too. Went to school together and reached school at 2.10pm.
In class,loads of people were there. Namely Travis, Eva, Nazurah, Shermin, Tiffany. Fazurah and Christel came later on. They were playing hangman on the whiteboard and also mimicking. HAHA. TIFFANY DAMN FUNNY CAN!?! Was lolling in my head!!
Kuganesh and I started on our history file corrections. Mr Suhaimi STILL didn't come. He was supposed to be there by 2.15pm.
After Kuganesh and I finished our corrections (2.50pm) we went to staff room to put in pigeon hole. We called Mr Suhaimi's extention number and GUESS WHAT!?! HE WAS THERE!!
Kuganesh was damn fierce with him lor! LOL. She was like "MR SUHAIMI! Do you know that we have been waiting in 2E1 for you since 2.15?!?!" HAHAHA. And he was like " Oh..I didn't know you all will seriously turn up!!".
We walked back to class together and when we were at the watercooler point, we saw Christel standing with her hands at her hips. DAMN CUTE LAA!! Then I laughed. BACK TO THE STORY!!
Yeah..so we all started oral. Christel was the first to go. Our holding room was in 2E2. Mr Suhaimi conducted Oral in 2E1. So Christel went out first.
I totally forgot that Oral had picture la!! Only when Nazurah reminded me, I freaked. Cos tamil Oral also no picture. So we revised together. After Christel was Kuganesh. And after that was me.
I confirm fail laa. My reading also was so dumb. "Two teachers are talking in the staffroom about subjects." was the first paragraph with only that sentence. It was in italics. So I was reading "Two teachers are - ?" Mr Suhaimi stopped me and say "Ehh..no need to read that la!" DAMN PAISEH LA!! Then my total focus gone. LOL.
Picture was waaay worser. It was in a science lab and there were 4 students and a teacher doing an experiment with a pulley system. Then I said "In my opinion, eh wait, I think..eh no wait!! I think they are in Primary school because that was when I learnt about the pulley system." SO WEIRD LAA!! But the good thing is, conversation sucked the most.
Oral finished at 3.35pm. Was late for Red Cross. Christel and I ran to the cybercafe to fall in. The whole day was first-aid. We didn't even march. Except Bersurai la (which is like, only 3 steps??).
After dismissal, Sherry Ma'am told us about *holiday*'s training. And she told us about the overseas trip also. Had no idea where,but I volunteered as UNSURE case.
I was about to go to the toilet to change back to shorts when Boon Hui Sir called me. So I left Kuganesh and ran to class 1T2, I think. Got chosen for the try-outs for FAC (First-Aid Competition).
There were 11 of us. We have to go to a 10 days workshop. Among 11 of us, 2 people will be casualty,and I think either 4 or 2 first aiders. Not sure. So that means, around 4 or 5 of us will eventually go out of the group if we are bad in First-Aid.
Shamira, all the best to you because your competition is tough. Shoba, Christel, Ella, Adeline, Hidayu, Raimi, Fazurah...I can't remember the rest. Sorry!! Damn difficult la! So many good people in First-aid! But I have confidence. I hope.
After that, we were dismissed for real. I went to change, then we went out of school. At 6.45pm!!! Fuu!! Ella forgot to take her pencil case, so we all went back again. Came out again and I bought hotdogs for Shereen and nuggets for me. Bus-ed back home.
Reached home at 7.15pm without breaking fast at the correct time. Sad! I saw them eating and faster drank Blueberry juice which I bought in school. My mum bought MacDonalds but Shereen still ate the hotdogs I bought for her. SO SWEEET!!! =DD
After that, we started making suji (kueh). I was in charge of oven. Walao. We bake until over 12.30am sia! I was so damn tired. I left my job to my sisters and knocked out in my Mum's room. Haiss.
Woke up today, ate at 5.15am for the last time for this year. Went back to sleep and woke up at 12.30pm. EVEN I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! 12.30pm sia!! And using computer now. Wahh..I don't want any shoes for Hari Raya then my sisters so pissed off with me! And they thinking I got PMS when I talk back. WTH la?!
Cos my mum said that we need to buy with our savings. AND I NEED MY SAVINGS! My handphone broke, so I really need all the money I got for my handphone. Then they so pissed off with me cos they don't even want to understand my condition. Sheesh!
P.S. OH YAA!! Aishah Ma'am and Preethi Ma'am were there yesterday! Missed them like hell la! I still remember the times when they were in charge of us!! =(

Story told at 1:50 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)