<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
22 October 2009

Haiiiz..I lost 3 of my hairpins!! Then I had to wear this headband which, at the end of the day, made me feel as if I was suffering from a major head concussion!! Shizz maaan..
Anyway, today was okok la. Not bad. Got back history and English marks. Quite okay with it. I thought I will fail la.
I'm just gonna accept my fate if I fail or what. I have already told myself that I cannot do anything to change my marks. (Unless try to get marks if it was marked wrongly) =)
Today no PE. Thank God, maan. I swear I could have died. So it was free period. Ella, Kuganesh and I played chess. Kuganesh damn pro lor! So Ella and I played. Kuganesh helped us here and there. I think Ella won for that game. LOL.
Then was History. Got the papers. When Miss Anne called out my marks, I went up to her. She gave me this damn sweet smile and told me that I improved alot. I saw my marks and wow. From C5 shoot up sia. Happy for myself. Didn't know I could make it.
Then was recess. Kept on telling myself that I shouldn't eat. But hais..couldn't listen to myself. So I ate a muffin. *bows head in shame*
After recess was Maths. Miss Wong let us watch Madagascar, but Ella and Kuganesh played checkers and chess with me. LOLOLOL. Fadhil and Afiq watched us play. They damn pro also lor. They were helping us also. Maths lesson was about to end when Afiq challenged the 3 of us.
Eff la! He did around 4 moves..then he was like "CHECK!"..we were like "WTF?!". We were finding for a way out but cannot. Then suddenly I found a way. Thank goodness. But I think in 5 mins time, Afiq had crap loads of pieces and we only had the King. Pathetic, can? Hahas. Damn pro.
Then was tamil. Aasiriyae put comedy scenes. Hais. Lame la. She told us our overall for tamil. I got 67. B3. Again. Shit. Crapp. >=(
Then I didn't wanna see the stupid shit. So I read my Slumdog Millionaire book. Ella was bored. After tamil was english. Waited for Mr Suhaimi for the longest time ever. So Kuganesh and I played checkers against each other while Ella observed us.
Mr Suhaimi came in for the last period only. Aiiyaa..he MIA for 1 whole period, I don't know why. The SA2 combined marks were in his laotop. So everyone flew there. All crowded laa! Can die down there. Like no air. Suffocating. I managed to look at the screen from the back. Couldn't understand because there were so many marks and I didn't know which marks were for what.
In the end I manage to understand la. When the school bell rang, we went toilet, then went to canteen. Bought another muffin. Aiiyooo. The stall auntie was like "Ehh..your favourite ahh?" and I was like "Ha? AHAHAHHAHA!! YAAA!!". Lol. Paisey to the maximum.
Ate, then talked to Lekha, Ella and Kuganesh. After that I went near the Sec 1 classes to go to briefing. Was talking loudly to them. Suddenly Mrs Tan come la. Damn paisey can? Then she was like "Ehhhh...u late already!". And I was like 0.o
Ran there, saying bye to them. Briefing was damn funny lor! We had to bond first. Our instructor, Huda was so funny! First we had to do the war thing. LMAO. Had to make this noise la. Like "WOOOAAA!" ROFL. Shoba do damn funny.
Then was the introducing yourself part. There was this long strappy kinda string. We had to talk about ourselves while rolling up the string. DAMN LONG LA, THE STRING! First, Huda talked about herself. Then she rolled the thing at me.
I was like "Shit..what to say?" So I told them my full name, my age (LOL?), hobbies, family. I didn't know what else to say. So I was like "I've been to Malaysia..umm..I've never been to Australia, America, Thailand, India, Cambodia.." LOL!! That helped so much la! My string could roll up alot when I said that. HAHA! Then people asked me questions,I guess.
OH YAA! Thanks, Shoba, for helping me give ideas to talk about!! Hehe. And after that, we watched videos. DAMN sad! I was on the verge of crying. I really had nothing to say. Huda asked us how we felt. I said hurt. I couldn't describe any other way. =(
Then we got into groups. Hidayu,Christel, Renuga and Anuja were in the same group as me, doing on Class Interaction. So we discussed on what to do there. After that, we were briefed. Tomorrow, we had to go around classes to collect donations for the Cambodians. Shoba, Hidayu and I are taking Sec 2s.
After that, I went home. Saw Ella, Aishah Ma'am, Jannah and Adeline at the side of the road. I was so happy that Ella waited for me laa. Can talk and talk. =D
Ahahhaa. I have no idea how Ella and I can talk about anything even though we see each other almost everyday. Miracle okay! Lols. So we talked and went home together.
Shoba messaged me, asking me if I could do one of the donation boxes. I said okay. But I have no idea why I'm still on the computer. =S

Story told at 10:56 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)