<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
20 October 2009

OMGG!! SO LONG NEVER BLOG CAN?!?! Got so many shit to say lor!! Let me start with Hari Raya Puasa! *racking my brains*
The day before Hari Raya, I baked Orange cake for my grandma and grandaunt. Especially for my dear grandaunt. =3
So in the morning, I packed them properly and wore GREEEEEN. Then we taxi-ed to Grandaunt's house. Gave her the cake. She went to cut them into pieces. Played with Nasuha and Nusaybah. Sa'ad was a little grouchy, I guess. He and his baby mood swings. =))
Sa'ad wore this black punjabi-ish suit laa!! FRIKKING CUTE CAN?! Took pics with Nasuha. OMG. She knows how to take pictures with nice angles using the camera!! See how hi-tech 7 year olds can be?
Ate also. Food was MOUTH-WATERING,I tell you! Nasuha was being an angel by topping up lime juice for us. She was waitress-of-the-day. After that, we went to the room to hide. Cos there were other strangers. HAHA!
Next stop was grandma's house. Ate kueh until there was no tomorrow!! I didn't eat proper food though. I guess she was upset a little. But Grandaunt's cooking is best. Serious. That is the only place where I will eat the vegetables. Cos it's super delicious..
Camwhored with sisters and cousin. Shit la. My retarded pics looks so......retarded. Crossed-eyed, tongue sticking out everywhere. I think we went too overboard with the pictures..the camera's battery was dying already.
After that, went to another grandaunt house. In Marsling. Ate banana chips there. Ate too much. The older ones were talking among themselves. We were sitting stone-faced on the sofa, with nothing to do. Around 7-8pm, we went back home. Did the traditional counting of money. HEHE. Walao. More than enough to buy a decent handphone laa!
And I finally bought it around 1 month later, after my exams. OMG..GOTTA TELL YOU GUYS WHAT HAPPENED ON THE DAY OF THE FIRST LESSON OF FIRST AID COURSE!!!
I didn't have a handphone at that time. So I depended on Ella to update me when to get down and all. Ella said that we all were supposed to meet everyone at the Jurong East station by 2pm. I told Ella to call me and tell me when to get down. She had Red Cross meeting before that.
So I waited until 2pm..Ella still haven't call. Got damn worried. Cos I couldn't remember anyone's hp number except Lekha's home phone. Called Lekha. She said she didnt have her number. And so, I freaked out. Went to the interchange. Waited for them. They weren't there. I took the MRT to Jurong East.
I was crying in the train la! I mean, not like "WAAAAAH!"..It was more like x'(
And I prayed to God like hell la..that the rest would be waiting for me. I didn't know where the hell the course was held. So I got off and took the escalator down. Walk walk...SUDDENLY SAW AYU!! I was so happy laa!! I asked her where were the others. She pointed at the sitting area.
Went there. Ella still wasn't there. She same around 20 mins later with the others. Then we went to IMM together. =))
OKAYY!! DAMN TIRED! Been having sleepless nights. I have no idea why..aaaaaaand....IT'S RAINING,RAINING..OOH BABY, IT'S RAINING,RAINING!! =DD

Story told at 10:48 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)