<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
26 November 2009

I'M BACK!
Hoohoo. Came back from Cambodia. Uber fun!! Oh yeah. I got into FDC!!
When I heard my name, I was both happy and sad. Happy because I can grow slimmer again. Also cos with Jannah Ma'am,it wouldn't be so tough. And also becos I don't have to decompose at home. (I'm already rotting). Sad because I'm afraid to get darker.
I'm already dark because of my genes I got from my Dad. When I get into the Sun, all the exposed areas will turn super dark. If you really want to see the difference, come ask me. I can show you my upper and lower arm. It suck.
ANYWAY, I will start FDC training in December. Besides, the good side is winning the bad side, so yeah.
Okay. Let me tell you about the Cambodia trip!! Hahaha. Let your eyes bleed a little, okay?? =3
Day 1 23/11/2009
Woke up at 2.15am. I got ready and Shoba called me to go down. I still haven't tie my hair!! Haha. But I grabbed all my unpacked stuff. I hugged my Mum. OMG..I started missing her like hell when I came out of my gate la!
Daddy followed me down. Saw Shoba and her parents downstairs. Shoba forgot her jacket, so she went up again (HAHA!). And I forgot loads of stuffs too! For example: My clips to make my hair look tame, potato chips, chocolates and pen. Haiiis.
Went inside Shoba's father's car. Started missing Daddy also. Reached school. Waited for Mrs Tan. She came. So did the bus. Loaded all our luggages into the lower compartment. Then we bus-ed to Changi Airport.
Reached Changi Airport. Checked in our luggages. Mine weighed 7.7kg. HAHA! Walked around..took pics. Then we ate at one kind of weird place. Bought sandwich. Was looking for clip shop. But that was further inside.
We went inside the Departure Hall. I didn't bother to find for the clips because we headed straight for the Flight Gate. Went through the metal detector. It beeped. LOL. Up till now, I still don't know why it beeped. We waited to board the plane.
When we boarded, Shoba exchanged seats with Eva. So she sat beside me. Sat like a stone for 1 1/2 hours. Reached Cambodia. Took our luggages back. We took a bus to a government school first. Primary School kids.
We danced for them first. Then we played games. Some were so shy. The others, mostly boys, played actively. My group played Dog-and-Bone. Made a lot of friends there. They couldn't understand English as much as I thought they would, so I ended up using hand language...........
Then we went to change out of our traditional clothes. When I was walking past the classrooms, I was waving at them laa. Then they all wave back happily. HAHAHHAHA!
We headed to the bus. When I was walking, 3 girls ran up to me to ask me my name. Then they told me to take care. And they said bye. SWEET RIGHT?!
Then we went to eat lunch. KFC. OMG. I was like, Shit.I'm soo gonna get fat! Anyway, we ate Rice there. And the fries was too salty laa. I really couldn't take it. I could taste the sea already! But I tried to shake off as much salt as I could.
Then we went to the Hotel. It was really nice for a 3 star hotel! If I could rate it, I'd rate it as 4 stars lor! Shoba and I made ourselves at home. I'm not sure if I really slept becos people kept on calling our room, and the ringing was really loud.
After that, we went to a shopping centre to shop. I think I bought too much things. Chandra too. So we decided to control ourselves. I tried to control myself, but in the end, it was Chandra who managed to control me.
Later, we walked around the city and took pics. Then we went to a place where the locals were dancing. So cool lor! I gave my camera to Huda, and she took pics of us dancing. Go see my Facebook. Shoba looks cute!!
We ate dinner at a resort where there was a cat that was scaring Chandra to the max. Hahaha. Then we go shop, and finally, went to the Hotel where we had debrief. Nandhini,Anuja,Chandra and Jasveen came down to our room. We talked rubbish all. Then we slept.
Eyes bled enough already? SORRY! GOT 3 MORE DAYS!! MUUAAAHHAHAHA!!
Day 2 24/11/2009
We went to the Orphanage today. I'm soo gonna curse their parents for leaving them abandoned. CURSES! They were really adorable! If I could adopt them, I sure would!
Shoba and I wiped the windows. The kids were smiling at us through the window. DAMN CUTE! After that, we went inside to play with them. I sat down with this cute boy. He started playing with my watch.
He tried to take it out, so I helped him. When he took it out, he started putting it on his own hand. HAHA. ADORABLE MUCH!? And he pushed the metal thing out and played with the time. Clever boy. =)
Chandra even worse. Even before we went inside the Orphanage, she was like "If I see any baby I like, I will call him Surya". ROFLOFLMAO! Then she fell in love with a baby inside. And she told me "Shamira, that's Surya" Hahahaa. Damn funny!
We opened up the boxes of toys we brought for them. Most of them ran to it and started playing. I took a giant penguin and played with this cute boy who I call Faizal. =))
If Chandra has a Surya, I will have a Faizal. =)
He took a pathetic small soft toy. I pretended the penguin was going to eat him up. He ran all around the room laa! And I was chasing him. He crawled under the cots also. Hahahs. And Travis's toddler ran with me. He helped me block Faizal's path. Hehehe. I caught up with him too.
So I 'ate' him. And he used his pathetic small toy to eat me back. LOL. Ain't gonna happen, Faizal! Hehe.After that, I went to play with the other babies. It was lunch time, so we had to bring the kids to the toilet to wash their hands.
It was so difficult okayy! Especially the very mischievious kid. He loved it when I carried him and kept spinning around. What a beautiful laugh......He only have 6 teeth. Then I fed a really really quiet baby who can't seem to chew fast. I fed her around 5 vegetables slowly. After 15 to 20 minutes, the vegetables were still there.
0.o
And Omg. Travis's toddler is just so pervetic! SOMEONE (dun wanna say who) carried him and he pressed the person's....err...chest.
After that, we went to a shopping centre to shop. Chandra and I really controlled properly. Later, we went to the King's Palace. Spuer damn nice okay!! Took pics like hell.
And the person who was making a thinggy made of cloth...I can say that she is a really patient woman. I think if I were her, I would give up waaay before finishing it halfway. Typical Shamira.
After that, I totally forgot where we went. Errr...ahahahhaha!! Saves you time to bandage up your eyes. MOVING ON!!!
Day 3 25/11/2009
We went to the Killing Fields. Soo many skulls okayy! We went to the place where the skulls were kept. You can even touch the skulls laa! But there was a sign which told us not to touch laaa.
Travis took many pics with them. HAHHAAHAHAH! In my Facebook, I named many skulls already. =)
We walked around the Killing Fields. So horrible okayy! They all were buried under the grass. They killed the babies also. CB! Cos they didn't want them to avenge their loved ones' death. Haiiis. We watched a short movie also.
Next, we went to the Russian Market. We bought alot of stuff lor! Bargained like mad. =))
Then we went to the NGO (Non-Government Organisation). It was a place for people who ran away and needed to learn and gain knowledge so that they can get a job. Something like a boarding school.
We went to change in the Girls' Dormitory. Then we went to dance for them. Quite paisey la. Cos they were not primary school people. They were around 16 to 20+. But got handsome people there. HAHAHAHA! *blushes*
But after we dance, everyone clapped. Damn sweet okay! Then they did their TKD moves. Damn nice la!! They also did their Cambodian Cultural Dance. And we played soccer with them. After that, we played other games that I didn't know. UBER FUN!!!! After that, I forgot where we went. =/
At night was VERY fun! Shoba and I were in the room, trying on clothes and taking pictures like mad people. She made me laugh and laugh until I fell on the bed. HAHAHAHA. Aiiyooo...Damn fun okay. We even laugh becos Shoba touched her nose. LOL! We couldn't even finish the letter we were supposed to do. Too tired.
Day 4 25/11/2009 aka LAST DAY
Woke up early. Brought down all our luggages. Shoba and I were doing the letter while eating. We took the bus after breakfast and reached the airport. Checked in our luggages. Mine weighed 8.6kg, I think. Aiiya. Forgot. Then we went to the gates and took the plane.
WOW. When we were reaching Singapore, all of us were so excited! Shoba and I were like "OMG!! THAT'S SINGAPORE!!!" But turned out, still got around 5-10 mins for touch-down. LOL.
And finally we saw loooaaaads of flats and buildings. AND THE FLYER! Never looked more beautiful okay! Damn nice! When we hit the ground, everyone cheered. And all the ang mors were looking at us. One can even smile!
Heheh. We love Singapore too much know?
The bus took us back to school. And Shoba's parents came to fetch Shoba and I from the school. =))
P.S. Had loads of fun there!! Thanks Shoba's parents, for sending and fetching me to and from school. I appreciate it very very very much =)

Story told at 6:29 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)