<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
02 November 2009

Today I had Footdrill training again. Started at 8.30am. Saw Ella and Lekha at the canteen before training started. Lekha was going to Jurong Bird park with her Science Club people. HAHAHHAHAHAAHHA!
Then Lekha told me that she will come back home with me. I just need to wait around 15 mins. So I said okay. Ella had to go for one Heritage Trail thinggy. So she couldn't join us.
Today's training was quite fun. We all had to close our eyes and execute commands. At the last part, we all were scattered everywhere laa. Zainab even worse. She totally off the squad. Lols. Then we had a talk with Iffah Ma'am also. About NCOs life. Then our training finished at 12.15pm.
I waited for Lekha and she came at 12.20. We walk walk around Jurong Point. Walk walk as in REALLY walk la. We walked around Jurong Point more than 5 times can?
We still had lots more to talk. So we went to library. Then we talk and talk like hell. Guess how long we talked for??
5 hours. 5!!! And it felt like 1 hour...seriously! I was like "OMG!!! 4.35!!" And we can still go toilet and come back to talk somemore. Then we left the library at around 5.15.
Wah..we talk and talk until when we came out, it was raining heavily. None of us brought umbrellas. So we ran in the rain until we reached the overhead bridge. When we going up time, there was this guy who was sneezing without covering his nose and mouth la. And he was right above us somemore.
I scolded him in Tamil. Turned out......He was an indian. T_T
AAAAAHH..damn paisey. He was like "I'm sorry ah.." And I just ran up the stairs laa. Dun wanna face him. Then when we reached Jurong Point, Lekha and I started laughing like hell la. Omg. I feel so bad for him. Eff. ='((
Then we went to Mac to grab a bite. Lekha bought a burger. I bought ice cream. After that, we went home.
OH YA! On the way, this Lekha was telling me something about studies. Then she was like "......I can't pinish writing you know" WAHAAHAHHAHA. I LMAO-ed all the way can? She was talking so fast. Cos we were reaching the interchange already.
She was supposed to say finish. Aiiiyooo.
A message to Lekha: Thanks for today kayy! You seriously made my day. I can't believe we talked for 5 hours non-stop. I can't wait for tomorrow. And thanks for making me laugh also. Hahaa...YOU ROCK KAAAAAYYY!!!! ='))

Story told at 9:45 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)