<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
01 November 2009

Okayy..I'm blogging once again. YAY! =D
Holidays are here already. Last day of school was effing memorable okay! Except the part where Miss Lin confiscated my poker cards. =3

When the bell rang, everyone cheered can? So sad! I thought they will cry la. But they all can countdown somemore. Bloody farts! Hahas. That's why I love them. =')

So after school, the foursome went to Pizza Hut to celebrate the last day of school. PICS!!

Yeah. So we all ate the Students' Meal. Saw Adeline and friends there too!! We ordered add-ons to the meal. Garlic Bread and Drumlets.OMG. I feel like a pig!

The meal came with soup la. Then this Baekku Lekha added soo much pepper to her soup!!I put already my throat was burning. I didn't know how she could live after drinking the soup la! So awesome can?

This is what all of us ate.


You may be thinking, "HEY!! This is not alot!" TRUST ME. Even my camera couldn't take picture of the WHOLE table. This is only 3/4 of the table? Still got Lekha's Pepsi™ and Soup okay!

Gosh. I will seriously never forget this day okay. I miss them so much! Everyone was making me laugh. I laughed the loudest and the hardest la! Lekha was talking sooooo much, I tell you! Ella and I were like 0.o''

And I was like "Lekha..I'm really going to punch you..". Then Ella was laughing la. Kuganesh cracked me up also. She was talking about something to Lekha. Lekha told a stupid thing that made Kuganesh say "Omg...why are you so STOOPID?!"

AHHAHAHA!! YOU SHOULD HAVE HEARD HER SAY! The way she said made me laugh so much la! My cheeks and stomach ached so badly! I couldn't eat also.

Then after we settled the bill ($34.10), the guy clearing our table was like " Did you enjoy your pizza?"

Then Kuganesh was like "Oh..actually..we didn't eat pizza..we ate pasta" WAKAKAKKAA!! THE GUY SUDDENLY PAISEH!!! AHAHAHHAHAH!! Then he suddenly coverup and say "Ya la..pasta...still the same" ROFLOLMAO xD

Then Ella and I had to go fast cos of FAC training. So we left them and quickly went to toilet to change. Thankfully Jannah Ma'am and the rest were waiting for us. We went to IMM together.

Training was damn fun. DeeDee was crapping around. I have to give commands for the Stretcher Squad. Then when we walking and carrying the casualty, she purposely threw pillows near us. I just kicked it away. LOL!

She threw one pillow and it hit Ella's head laa. Ella gave her famous scream. HAHA! Then we focused on bandaging also. At 5.10pm, we left for the toilet to change into our uniform. Then we went to school for meet-the-parents-session.

Dad came instead of Mum. I met him in the CyberCafe. Then we went up to class together with Ella. Haha. Dad didn't want to talk to Ms Ang. So we just took the papers and report book. The report book had our class photos!!!! YAAAAAY!!!

Missing them so much okay! I saw my report book. Turns out I did really well. My parents are proud of me, so are my sisters and tuition teacher. What more can I possibly want? I hope to be in the same class as the other 3 foursome. =))

Waiting for 4th Nov okayyy..can know our class and what subject combination.

*crossing fingers and hoping for the best*


Story told at 8:28 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)