<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
21 December 2009

Just came back from RCYC Camp yesterday. It was tiring, but fun. As all camps are. I was in Bravo Platoon 2.
I'm not really going to tell you everything that happened in camp. That's becos I would be talking mostly about dying halfway each day.
Day 1, we went running around City Hall and Dhoby Ghaut. We lost that day. So we had to sleep in tents in the field. That was really nice. Rauwiyah, Jia Qi, Syafiqah and Safarina Ma'am shared the same tent as me. Damn fun!
Day 2, we went to Pulau Ubin. Damn crazy, I tell you. Ran around like madness. We lost that day too!! HAHAHAH! We didn't sleep in tents, though. We slept in the canteen. Very nice also. The wind very nice.
Day 3 was a little slack. We went to West Coast to do Kite Flying, Observation, Obstacle 1 and 2, and the Pyramid thinggy. I have no idea whether we were good that day cos all the groups slept in bunks.
Day 4, we went to do the challenges in Campsite as well as East Coast. East Coast had so many frikking dogs okay! Jia Qi and Ashwin were entertaining themselves by looking at me whenever we see dogs. Haaaiiis.
After I came back home, I started missing my mother even more. I didn't even think about her during the camp maan! Oh yeah. I didn't get a lanyard. HAHAHAHA!! Didn't wanna get abrasions all over again. Mine took so long to heal completely.
I MISS BRAVO SO MUCH!! Bravo!! BANG BANG, AH! SUAH!!

Story told at 10:15 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)