<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
29 December 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHOBA aka SHABU !!!
Today was very fun. Pirinthah, Rachel, Zainab, Haran, Ashiq, Patrick and I went to Lakepark to celebrate Shoba's birthday. Patrick never stay for long la. We cut cake.
Thank God shoba never put cake on my face. That was in the beginning la. You have no idea what happened after that. At first Ashiq kenna only.
Then becos Lekha was also coming, I told her to bring waterbottle to wash face. Then suddenly, everyone started having cake fight laa. Omg. Then when Lekha came, I was like so happy. Guess what? She brought 500ml waterbottle. HAHAHA!!
Oh yeah. Zainab kenna alot la. Hahahah. Poor girl! Then we go toilet to wash our face. Omg. Thank God I brought eyeliner. Lekha put cake on my face, go inside my eye also. Aiiyooi.
Then after that, it started to rain. Day is going great! =D Then we take pictures. And we climb on top of the pyramid to play a game. Must sing. Omg. Thank God they never die cos of my voice.
I never sing much. I only make the cat sound when Zainab sing Meow Meow (from Kandasamy). Lekha heard!! HAHAHAHA!! Damn funny!!
Zainab, Lekha and I one team. We on one pyramid. Rachel, Pirinthah and Shoba another team. They another pyramid. Haran and Ashiq, in the middle of the 2 pyramids, were Judges. Mattamaana judges. -.-
After that we said bye to Lekha and Zainab. Pirinthah kenna bad luck. So we went to Rachel's house. Omg. The Christmas Tree so nice! Hahaa. Then we sit there until we went home. 99-ed back home.
Then mum teach me how to make Moru(?) curry. Niice. But Kitchen was a terrible place for me. But I'm cutting onions faster and faster each time I do it. =D
Then the hot oil jumped cos of my Mum's carelessness. I kenna burnt. On my fingers. Thank God not body. I covered my face with my hands. Poor hands. Got burnt. Hais. And Shoba brought me cream. Thanks Shoba and Haran!! =D

Story told at 10:11 AM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)