<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
04 January 2010

First day of School. HAHAHA!! WAS BLOODY FUNNY!! During morning assembly, Kuganesh, Lekha and I were caught for talking. By that Miss Lock. So we had to stand. HAHAHAHA!!! BLOODY FUNNY OKAY!! I couldn't stop laughing. I have no idea why!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!
Miss Wang is our Form teacher. Not Miss Clara Wang la. I don't know what is her name. But I know that she is a Maths and Social Studies teacher. Yep. She's a great form teacher! And she will be taking us for Social Studies.
In class, she arranged us to sit with different gender. I had to sit wit Kah Hao. Yeap. But I'm still close to Ella. Thankfully. Oh yeah. Let me tell you the teachers who will be taking us for the respective subjects.

Geography-Mdm Ruby

Social Studies- Miss Wang

English- Miss Lim

Maths (A and E) - Miss Chiam

Pure Biology- Mdm Kathleen Chan

Pure Chemistry- (?)

Pure Physics- Mr Dennis Chia

PE- Miss Neo

Tamil- Mdm Karpagam

Phew! Yeaah. That's all la. School's changed a bit in the Ruling System. HAHA. I sound like Miss Anne! HAHAHHAHA!! Yeah, anyways...Assembly is on alternate Mondays, and they are at the last 2 periods of Monday.

Bring on the Pins And Needles!!!

And for some people, school finishes at 1.25pm, I think. Unfortunately for my class, we don't have that good luck, ya?

Hahahaa...still in the same class with Ella. I think it was meant to be. xD


Story told at 10:44 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)