<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
16 March 2010

Haven't been blogging for a very long time!! Hmm..let's start off with the birthday babies.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAINAB aka BEE-BUN on 10th March!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARDHIYAH MA'AM on 13th March!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAUNG SIR on 15th March!!
Came back from NCO Camp yesterday. Can say it was fun. It was painful also la. The interview was crazyy also! =)
I guess I will have to wait. I have loads of stressful stuff to pay attention to also. I hope I get a good post as an NCO. NCO Camp was really a test. We learnt about a lot of stuff.
Endurance, perseverance, teamwork, trust, to draw a line between Red Cross and personal life, and some other stuffs. I was in Group 1, Sun 10. Hahas. I love that group.
AND MY LOVELY STAR-BUNS! I will never forget that moment! We played 'trust or thrust'. Adeline, Vince, Shoba, Ella, Kimberly, Zainab and I teamed up and played with all the other groups. We won all of the groups.
Shoba's name is Sho-bun. Ella's name is La-bun. Vince name is Vi-bun. Adeline's name is Ade-bun. My name is Sha-bun. Kimberly's name is Kim-bun. Zainab's name is Bee-bun. Hahahahah!! Damn funny! Miss them lots!
So we went to the finals and played a normal game with the seniors. Adeline and Ella had to go to the other team. Nazzer joined our team. We played with them and lost 2-0.
But it was an awesome game! Sing Onn Sir was the referee. Mardhiyah Ma'am was super cute in that game la! Wow. I miss all of them so much! Iffah Ma'am danced Bad Romance super nice. Haha! Exactly like how Lady GaGa danced!! And I miss Jannah Ma'am especially!!
After my interview,which was around 1 a.m in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, Jannah Ma'am slept where my head was. I talked to her for around 10 seconds, then i fell asleep. I didn't know I hugged her hand and head. Hahahs! And she held my hand and sleep also. Damn sweet right? =')
And on the 2nd night, we woke up to count plants. Damn cute. Zainab was crapping a little with the Ma'ams. Hahaha! Nonsense la she! And Jannah Ma'am joined into the Star-buns! Her name is Nah-bun. Hahahahha! I still think Ja-bun sounds cuter! =3
On the 15th of March, we went back home after debrief. Had stomach pain. Jannah Ma'am didn't come home with us. =(
So we all went back home. Shoba and I bought Bubbletea. Loved the taste of it! =]
I came back home. Did all the usual stuff. Then I went to sleep. Woke up and my whole body hurt. Started having flu and sore throat. Earache and headache came up also. Went to the doctor at night. He gave loads of tablets. Hais.
And this morning, I vomited everything out. Couldn't do HBL properly also. It's so hard to do it.
PERSEVERE, SHAMIRA! After the thunderstorm, there will be sunshine!

Story told at 8:03 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)