<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
02 April 2010

Chemistry Mock Exam was okok la. Not bad. Data Analysis was a killer. Haiiis. Came home very early yesterday. Reached home at around 3pm. Watched Okto with Sharina Chechi. Omg. We felt like kids!!
Mum came back home. She bought Kinder Bueno. Hahahha! Sticking out tongue at Ella. Weeekakaka. Mum wanted to cook sambar. Sharina Chechi and I helped her prepare all the ingredients.
After that, I slept for a very very short while. Then I used the computer. Found out how to play Hosanna (Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya) on piano. Damn happy, can? But I didn't start right away la. Then I helped Kah Hao with his Love Composition a little.
After that, I think I was dozing off. Then Ella smsed me about some stuff. Replied her. After that, I switched off my laptop and slept.
Today, I woke up at 10 a.m. Mum was talking to me. I really had no idea what she was talking about. I looked at the time, and slept back again. Woke up again at 10.45 a.m. I put my earpiece on and blasted songs. Miraculously, I fell asleep.
Woke up again at dunno-what-time and really got my ass off the bed. Went to brush teeth, blah blah blah..and ate Kinder Bueno (sticks tongue out at Ella). Ate breakfast...errr...I mean, lunch. I knew it was 12 p.m then. Then I used computer and studied also.
Sharina Chechi fed me rice, sambal, sambar with potato and carrot with fried egg. SO SWEET RIGHT?! Was lazy to feed myself. Yeah. Mum is out with her friends. When the cat is away, the kittens come out to play. =D I'm sooooo gonna camwhore with my sisters later!
=D

Story told at 8:28 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)