<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
13 May 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PDSTUFF SHIELA!!!
Awright!! Exams are finally over! Although I know I'll most likely fail some subjects. A Maths is gonecase for me. I just know it. I'm only confident in my partial fraction question and the first simultaneous equation.
Scary much?
So today, after the paper, I went all around the canteen finding for one pig so that we can exchange our earpiece back. -.-
After that, Lekha, Kuganesh, Ella, Shoba, Nagesh and I walked to interchange together. No one wanted to go to MacDs like how we originally planned. That was because everyone was sad about the hard paper.
Come on, girls. Everyone thought the paper was really hard. Well, maybe except for Kah Hao since he said "So easy. Sure get A1" after the paper. What is most important is that we tried our best. As long as we tried the question, we confirm will get method marks. Don't let an exam paper affect your mood. It was our first time doing an A Maths Exam paper. We have to get used to changes.
Was quite disappointed with their moods. Only Ella and I were immune to it. All I know was that I was really very happy after the exam paper. I didn't even care if I was going to fail it or not. I knew I tried my best to do it.
So anyway, Ella and I went to MacD to eat and talk. We talk about loads of stuff. Haha. I miss those times where we will talk like no ones business. Especially during the NDP trainings MRT journey. Awwww..I miss her!!
We 243 G-ed back home. We saw Kuganesh in the bus too! Then we talked until we started to alight the bus. Went home and just plopped on my bed. Okay. Actually, my mother's bed. Then I stone there until Shereen came home and got ready to change to go out with her friends. After she went, I slept.
Walao. I slept from 12pm until 2.30pm. Mum msged me and called me. There were 4 missed calls. Hahahha. The air-con man supposed to come and fix the air-con. I told my mum I was sleeping. She damn angry.
Mummy:"Did you know he came and knocked on the door, but no one was there to open it?"
Me: "I was tired and sleepy. A Maths tires my brain cells! When I don't sleep, you tell me to sleep. When I sleep, you tell me not to sleep?? Haiiyoo!"
Then she continued la. I was online, talking to Fadhil. I realised a lot of stuff about me.
Tomorrow no school! Ohmygod. I really don't know what to do for 1 whole day la! I feel hopeless! -.o
2 more days

Story told at 7:41 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)