<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
26 May 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYAHIR!!!
Today I dreamt that I did not iron my Red Cross Uniform and got scolded by everyone, including my juniors. I suddenly woke up and just jumped out of bed and ran to my uniform.
Horror. I didn't iron it the night before. I faster took it down and went to iron. On the way to the laundry room, I saw the clock. 6.20a.m.
%#$*%#*$!#!!
Supposed to be at interchange at 6.50a.m. Faster ironed my uniform, but forgot to peg it. Damn. Faster put in uniform cover, bathed, brushed teeth, comb hair and all. Father was leaving for KL to see his sister. Got sad a bit la. I don't know whether he will be here for my birthday. Anyway, left home at 6.55a.m.
Walao eh. The bus another one. The bus had to stop at Pioneer Sec for 5 minutes so that all the students can get down. Wth la? The usual 10 mins ride was 20 mins long. I was trying to calm myself down. Reached interchange at 7.15a.m.
Walked to school with Haran. I wanted to die la. So damn hot! Reached canteen, nonsense-ed with Sujan, Kuganesh and Patrick. Then went for Assembly. After that was English. Miss Lim talked to us using motivational words and all. Everyone was quiet. For once. Wow right?
Then was Social Studies. Damn cool lor. We learning about Sri Lanka. Haha. Ella ask me if I got hear about it. I covered 'Lanka' and said yes. Hehe. Miss Wang is a really good teacher.
=)
Then was recess. Bubble up-ed and hashbrown-ed. Then we left for Marina Barrage. The place was not bad la. Quite nice. But the rooftop was OMFG,IISH! (OMFG,it is so hot). Yaaaa. Damn hot la. Can see the heat wave. Poor NDP participants!! Last year was waaaaay better!
Going to MB and coming back from there was really fun. My class nonsense-ed the whole time in the bus. Damn cute lor! When going back from there, we had to wait for the bus for very long cos the bus broke down. Miss Wang told us that and we were like "HAAA?!?!". All super shocked.
After MB, we came back to school and changed to Red Cross Uniform. Then we went to Physics lesson. After that was Red Cross. It was okay la. I nearly fainted. Didn't eat and felt very sick. Sherry Ma'am was saying the speech when I really couldn't take it. Wriggling my toes like crazy didn't help at all. So I fell out and went to Ishak Sir.
At least, that was where I thought he was?
Linda Ma'am and Jannah Ma'am were there. They brought me to the toilet. Thanks for making me feel 'better', Ma'ams... -.-
Then they had footdrill. Laughed with Balqis. Hahhaha. Inside joke. Then we were dismissed. Went home with Shoba and Ella. Shoba bought for me Oreo Crush. Thanks, Shoba!!
And thanks, tuition teacher, for the Famous Amos cookies!! =D

Story told at 10:32 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)