<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
25 May 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHEN HONG!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARAN
aka MANGO BASIN aka BANGO BASIN aka JANGO BASIN aka DRAGON aka PIGGY!!!
Today took bus to school. Saw the little boy again. He was smiling at me. I think there was hope in his eyes. But I didn't have any Kinder Bueno with me. So I just listened to songs and looked out of the window. Then I realised I forgot to bring somethings to school -.-
Too late to turn back la. Went to school. My right hand was trembling sia. Stayed up the night to draw dragons. Anyway,ya. I gave Haran his present and went for Assembly. Then blah blah blah.
Had tamil lesson first. Teacher let us use computer; only to do tamil stuff in RKSYSTEMS. Who wanna do sia? So we Facebook-ed the whole time. Karpagam was sitting on the table in yoga position and sleeping. HAHAHA! Damn funny maan.
After tamil was PE. Wished Zhen Hong. He looked sad. Did 2 rounds of running today. Ran non-stop beside Ella. After that, we played badminton. Ella and I laughed like mad lor. Then we played 2 vs 2 with Noel and Afiq. I OWN Noel!! Woots!!
After PE, we went to drink water. Eugene sprayed water at us. Chased after him but gave up. Went to Maths Class. Drew tangent lines to find gradients of curves. I payed attention and understood!! You go, Shamira!! =D Proud of myself.
Then was recess. Bought Bubble-up. Then was Chemistry. Acids, Bases and Salts. Hard. Then was Biology. Mdm Chan crapped the whole 3 periods. Hahah. Was laughing like crazy. She re-grouped our groups cos our group was unfair since we have the most brainy people.
My new group is Peiling and Yee Loong. Mdm Chan wrote ''Phagocytes-Engulf '' on the board and played the game 'word formation' with us. We must try to find as many words as we can in that phrase. My group won KitKat cos we had the most number of words formed; 78.
After that we had 10 minutes to sleep. I daydreamed, as usual. Then we could leave when bell rang. Met Shoba, Lekha and Kuganesh in 3e2. Nonsense-ed with them for a while. Went toilet to call Mum to ask if I can go to support Ella for her PASA Competition. She said it was too late. Damn sad la. Then I went down with Shoba.
Waited for Haran to get his birthday bash. Waited for Sujan and other Sec 3 NCC boys to finish whacking Haran up. Waited to go home. Lemonade-ed back with Haran and Sujan. Had fun being retarded with Bango Basin =)
4 more days to my birthday =/

Story told at 6:42 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)