<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
28 May 2010

Yesterday was the last day of school for Sem 1. Came to school at 7.15am. Went to assemble in Parade Square. Ella got a trophy for getting 2nd place in the PESA Competition. WELL DONE!! =D

First period was tamil. Teacher was disturbing me again. -.-

Then was Bio. Lesson was in the Lab. Damn gross la. Mdm Chan mixed water and flour together to make this gooey substance. Then she told us to mould it into blood components. I went to make white blood cells. Then we need to add food colouring to differentiate the colours.

So I went to put green cos it is my favourite colour. I didn't know we should follow the actual colours laa. Pei Ling happily put blue colour also. Haha. When we went back to our places, Mdm Chan saw our colours. Then she asked us which blood component is blue and green.

In my head, I was like "Hmm..got meh? Omg..How come I dunno!?" Then we both keep quiet. She said "Don't have riight? I put extra colours to anyhow confuse you all!!" Then I said "Ohhhhh!!" At least I was right about one thing!

After Bio was Maths. Couldn't understand a single shit. Then was recess. I milo-ed. After that was Physics. Kah Hao was playing his triangle. Super nice. He got this very difficult solo part he need to play. I saw his score sheet. Wow la. Damn hard okay!
Then Fadhil was playing with an apple, daring me, Ella and Jordan to eat. Hahaha. At last Jordan took it and threw it away. Thanks Jordan! I feel like watching Snow White already =D
Mr Dennis Chia kept on coming to Kah Hao to confiscate his triangle. Damn cute ehh! Then Kah Hao will ask for forgiveness again and again. Haha. Damn cute lor! Then we had Maths again. Then was Chemistry. Mr Leong seemed to be in a happy and crazy mood.
Then school was over. Ella, Lekha and I bus-ed back home. Slacked at home until I went to school again for meet-the-parents session. Sharina Chechi came for mine. Miss Wang said loads of good things about me. Thanks Miss Wang! And Sharina Chechi was pinching me the whole time -.-
Then we went to Jurong Point. Met up with Mummy and Shereen. Ate at Delifrance. I didn't eat anything. Was too emo becos mum was disappointed in me.

Story told at 8:45 AM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)