<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
07 June 2010

GUESS WHAT?! I BOUGHT PRINCESS HOURS DVD!!! With my own money -.-
On Saturday, Shoba, Chandra, Travis, Nisa, Ayu, Fazurah and I went to West Grove Primary School to teach Girls' Brigade, Scouts and Brownies First Aid. Sherry Ma'am informed me about this on Friday afternoon. Panicked, but managed to inform everyone.
Met everyone at 7.30am. Went to Red Cross Room and revised with everyone. Packed First Aid pouches and went to 7-11 to eat breakfast. Reached the school exactly on time. Mr Wahid was impressed. Then, we went up to the Hall.
We decided on having stations since the kids were in groups. Chandra and I were in the first station, Shoba and Travis in the second station, Nisa in the third station, Ayu in the fourth, and Fazurah in the fifth.
Chandra taught how to stop bleeding, I taught how to clean and dress wounds. Travis and Shoba taught on handling burns and scalds, and the rest were fractures and slings. It was super fun la! They very enthu. Confirm teaching secondary school ppl will suck.
I miss the primary 2 boy, JJ!!!
JJ brought us down to drink Milo. Errrmm..no taste! ahhaha..taste buds cudnt work becos my tongue got burnt. Wanted to ask Travis and Shoba what to do, but didn't. They might think I making fun of them. Hahas. Then the lady tell us to eat peanut butter sandwich.
Nearly vomited when I heard that. So I didn't eat. Hate peanut butter. We went to their parade square and posed for pics. Hehe. After that we went up again and took group picture. Then we went back to school to return the first aid pouches. Chandra, Shoba and I bubbletea-ed back home.
Helped mum peel potatoes and cut onions. She made fried potatoes and rasam. Damn power la! Then I put Princess Hours. Shereen, Sharina Chechi and I were watching. Damn addictive. They keep on telling to continue it. We watch for 8 hours straight ehh!
After mum cooked, I paused and said "Kk! Let's eat!'' Then everyone so cute la. They all jump out of the sofa and ran to the kitchen. Haha. I also did the same. After we take food, we continued watching. =D
Mum confiscated my laptop. Fought with her, but apologised. Thanks, Haran. Then I went to sleep after playing piano.
Then today, I went to school for CAC meeting. We did quite alot. Everyone very pleased. So we happy happy. Then I went home with Ella. Oreo chocolate-ed. =)
But during the meeting, Sharina Chechi called me. And she...called me a bitch just cause I took her earpiece. But nevermind! Quite hurt. But I said sorry in the end. Then things between us were okay already.
Yeah. I'm happy now. =)

Story told at 3:40 PM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)