<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6922761684771601410?origin\x3dhttp://lurve-shami.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
13 June 2010

GET WELL SOON, CHRISTEL!!
Life sucks when you're so lonely..or maybe there are people who want to half ur problems by listening, but u're dumb enough not to share..?
Yesterday I didn't do anything much..used computer..did housework (on time) and cooked pasta..mum bought different sauce..tasted so weird..so I added the red pepper flakes from pizza hut..then have taste..ok la..not bad..after that, I got ready to meet Christel to get the RC Room key..took 243 to JP..but when I got up the bus, I realised I never bring EZ Link card..haiyo..went back to take..then I went to meet her at Jurong Polyclinic..
Waited for 45 mins..ahahaha..but I didn't get pissed or wat la..dunno why, was in a good mood..before going there, I bought kinder bueno for christel..made a card for her also..then took 187..
Some parts here and there reminded me of haran..ashiq..and nishan..listened to music all the way la..chechi's earpiece is powerful..damn nice..reached there and waited..got this old woman..she couldn't see the bus number..then she stand up and sit down again when buses came..
I was looking at her la..cos she beside me..then she laugh and say that she cannot see the number..i agree la..the electronic thing so misleading..then we talked about spectacles and the haze weather..random much?
Her bus came and I told her..she said bye and thanks..then she went..after that, got one old man come sit beside me..I couldn't stop smiling la..wanted to laugh..the man said hi..I said hi back..then never talk already..finally Christel called..she was ironing..so she didn't see her handphone..
Can't blame her la..I always do the same thing ^^
Got the key..then we crossed the road and she waited until my bus came..took 99..remembered my sister wanted bubbletea..so I got down at the market and took 240..got one African guy in the bus..he kept on smiling at me..smiled back..had the urge to sing and dance to Waka Waka..ahaha..
Reached Jurong Point..went to buy bubbletea..I put my wallet, handphone and the keys on the ledge la..then when I wanna take my handphone, I accidentally pushed the keys inside..it fell into the sink..walao..my heart stopped sia..I thought it went inside a syrup or something..the aunty laugh sia..then she take for me..thank God it wasn't wet..
Went to interchange..then I kept on smiling at my nonsense..ppl all looking at me..haiiyooo..after that went home..watched Mr Vasantham..prayed for Viknesh to win...AND HE DID!! WOOOHOOO! After that waited online..but..mood suddenly changed already..so I went to sleep..

Story told at 9:32 AM




Where You At?
You At:

lurve-shami.blogspot.com



Pls take note!

Welcome to my blog!
Enjoy reading
N0 Ripping!
N0 Spamming!
If you hate me,pls do me a favour and leave
Thank you for your co-operation


~~~~~~~ShAmIrA™~~~~~~~



About Me

Name: ShAmiRA HyDeR NaiR
Age: 15
Birthday: 29tH May 1995
School: JuROng WeST SecONDaRy SchOOL
Class: 3e1


Wish List

1)Princess Hours GOONG DVD
2)Black and Green Wallet
3)Rebond hair
4)Many paint colours and paintbrushes
5)Find my old watch
6)Buy new watch if cannot find
7)Contact Lens
~Have the mood to tidy my cupboard
~New Clothes
~New shoes
~Nike shoes



Can't Live Without

~HiM
~My HaNDPhoNE
~My PiAnO aKa KeyBoARD
~HinDi MoviES
~HanGiNG Out WiTH PeOPLe
~My FaMiLy





Words Needed =)